Pakistan Tour To Sri Lanka May-June 2012

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
But the question is,Is he brave enough to bring himself? They are working Ajmal easily for 1s and 2s,That could prove very costly

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
another one for ajmal 8 wicket gone don't think lanka have any sort of chance to get back in this match

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Required Run rate has gone over 17 :eek: Hard to expect it when your are just chasing 120 odd.Matherw's giving full chances to his tail enders.Leading well from Non striker's end :p

sattar

Club Captain
I have said many times.PAK just improve or train in your batting and fielding we are world class in bowling.first t20 we also lost by batting and in 2nd again bowling save us which i knw it would happen :lol.btw kit of pak is not good to previous one but i wouldnt mind buying if it is for sale at low cost

Last edited:

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Watching Sami bowl was like a breath of fresh air. Its been some time since Pakistan had a bowler bowl at 145+.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
^This fresh of breath will soon turn into toxic fumes soon for Pakistan. I have followed Sami's career since his debut. He was unplayable in New Zealand in 2000-2001 iirc. But he is got one weakness that has haunted him ever since. He does not have a stock delivery and he is pathetic against lefties. Thats what has given him an average of 54 in tests and less than a hundred wickets in forty odd tests. He has a better ODI record though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread