Pakistan

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
if Pakistan win they play against SA in the Super Eights, which is looking very difficult to beat

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Quite a moment this. Pakistan's current doosra king met the founder/inventor of the "doosra".

579700_490845264267908_1061750139_n.jpg

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
You sure he told him to bowl well or gave him some insights about spin bowling? He's Bangladesh's bowling coach..

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Don't about what Saqlain said to Saeed but what he (Saqlain) told to Bangladesh bowlers definitely didn't worked tonight.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
But the batting clicked, for once Nazir showed himself, great knock. Always believed in him

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
And Sami should've bowled all of his overs , he is the fastest guy in our team and instead of Tanvir ,Razzaqshould play to make a perfect pair of our bowling .

Zontac-AC

International Coach
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pak win agaist Bangladesh,But i think Pakistan need to work on fielding,Example of bad fielding was Tanveer catch which was a dolly one,No one drop like this catch even i did'nt drop:p!

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Umer Gul back to his worst. And Nazir fans should not be too happy. He tried getting out but Abul Hasan dropped a simple catch. Nazir is a great player against bowler who bowl at friendly pace of deshis and will be brought back down to earth along with the fans by Steyn, Stark and Morkel.
Our bowling worries me. We have been thwacked too many times in this tournament now to make me think of our bowling as special or strong.

Users who are viewing this thread