Pakistan

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well played boys. Had anyone offered a semi-final spot before the World Cup, we would have taken it, and Afridi did get us there, at-times singlehandedly.

With the world cup over, I think there quite a few positives coming out, namely Shafiq and Riaz. Should start building for the future and start by bringing in another batsman in place of Younis/Misbah. Hafeez needs to step his game up, or risk the axe. KAkmal should simply leave.

Addy

National Board President
Well played boys. Had anyone offered a semi-final spot before the World Cup, we would have taken it, and Afridi did get us there, at-times singlehandedly.

With the world cup over, I think there quite a few positives coming out, namely Shafiq and Riaz. Should start building for the future and start by bringing in another batsman in place of Younis/Misbah. Hafeez needs to step his game up, or risk the axe. KAkmal should simply leave.
quite right :facepalm

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors

Maybe from this Big Loss. We would Finally be getting Rid of from the AKMAL BROTHERS

ballers101

Club Cricketer
Maybe from this Big Loss. We would Finally be getting Rid of from the AKMAL BROTHERS

Okay I understand Kamran Akmal, but Umar Akmal was the most consistent batsmen at this tournament he came up big in big game situations. When Younus got out, I knew that if Umar Akmal stays and continues to play we would have won the match and that's a guarantee, he's 20 years old. He plays with great confidence, has all the shots, he doesn't let nerves over come his game. He is simply by far the best batting prospect we have. He just needs to work on his temperament a little bit. Really had Younus stayed in this match for 5-6 more overs, Umar wouldn't have had that pressure and it wouldn't have gotten to him and he would have played better.

Still, he played well. He came in a had a positive mood and was doing the right things. At the same time, he is 20 years old, we cannot rely on a 20 year old to win the match and it comes down to the fact that Younus really didn't play well and he really lost us this match. Wasted 17 deliveries getting in form and just gave his wicket away.

Auwais

International Coach
They can be proud of how far they got. Pre-tournament, no-one gave this jumbled side much of a chance.

Zayed Cricket

School Cricketer

Man do you have garrenty that the others who will come will they perform well!! Dude its cricket and i think he has learned from his drop catches and if you drop Umar Akmal you drop T20 WORLD CUP 2011!

used2bcool

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
There's no point dropping Umar Akmal. He's a talented batsman and one of the more committed fielders in the Pakistan side.

Kamran, sure, get rid of him, but are there better keepers than him in Pakistan? What about his brother Adnan? I don't think there's any chance Haider returns to cricket, do you?

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
What i would want is a technically astute keeper. Batting is a plus. When Kamran Akmal has a bad day he loses us the game.

Hes had years to change himself and yet makes the same mistakes. When will he learn?

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Well I know Umar Akmal is highly talented player but I have doubts on his committment and attitude. What he does to save his brother. Fake Injuries. There are definitely doubts on his committment by the team management as well.

As far as talent is concerned, no doubt that Umar Akmal is the most talented batsman currently.

A BIG LOL that Kamran Akmal has learned the lesson. Dude such players dont learn lesson. He has been doing this for almost 2 years now. Still I heard that he is available for the tour to West-Indies. lolz, Pata nahee kis kee parchee hai yeh

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I have stated again and again that with a crook like kamran in the team we can never win a tournament. He is again ready to be selected for Windies ODI Series. This is just lame. Also please let Younis, Misbah and Razzaq say good bye to ODI cricket.

Addy

National Board President
King of edges, mighty Imran 'the edge' Farhat is coming back .. :p:lol

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Aamir really turning into another Sarfraz Nawaz which is sad but getting true slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread