Pakistan

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Yep. In Windies right? He slogged Gayle for 2-3 sixes in the last over and it turned out to be the deciding moment in the game

Nops, I guess it was in Dubai, It was in middle-east for sure. Back in 2008

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think not many people expected Pakistan to be in the semi-finals from the start of the tournament.

Whatever happens further on: they already have done a good job.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Absolutely delighted by our players. For me they have done a fantastic job in the WC. Only 2 games left boys.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Well i want them to win this cup but still if you lose the Semi then i'll be not be too disappointed because they have already pulled some great victories and we can't expect this from a team who is struggling due to many reasons

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
If we play Australia - As long as they give in everything they got and put a match out of it I am okay with whatever the result.

If we play India - Just cricketING WIN! :p

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors

thegreatkhan

Club Captain
^
I hope!

We have a great team at the moment. I would just bring in Shoaib Akhtar instead of Riaz who didn't give a impressive performance in this Cup. And like Imran Khan said in a Cricket Show, we should have Rehman and Ajmal playing in the next game held in Mohali.

Zayed Cricket

School Cricketer
^
I hope!

We have a great team at the moment. I would just bring in Shoaib Akhtar instead of Riaz who didn't give a impressive performance in this Cup. And like Imran Khan said in a Cricket Show, we should have Rehman and Ajmal playing in the next game held in Mohali.

^ then no need of Akhtar just bring Rehman in place of Riaz!

ksduded

Club Cricketer
That would just be too many spinner. My suggestion would just be to replace Wahab with Akhtar.

akhtar will definately bowl better than Wahab... the only concern I have is what happens if he breaks down after 4 overs... that is a huge risk that Afridi and Waqar are not willing to take in a do or die enounter

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Akhtar is definetly more aggressive than Riaz. I would be hugely tempted to bring Akhtar back.

Users who are viewing this thread