Pakistan tour of Zimbabwe, Sep 2011

Addy

National Board President
should have selected mohammad rameez the fast bowler and sharjeel khan the opening batsman, both are deserving!!

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Pakistan barely won against such a lowly side, the batting has been woeful as always. A terrible display and the bowling, although filled with C level guys managed to win Pak the game, usual story then.

Zimbabwe are a much better team, then you make them out to be.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
that's why i was saying before the series that Pakistan should include some young Batmen in their team rather than bowlers because it's our pathetic Batting that leads us to defeat.We don't have any problem as far as i am concerned in the bowling department.We'll keep getting some good bowlers.But it was the chance for us to try out new batsmen.And no body in batting hs yet made his debut.i hardly see any chance of Ramiz playing in the ODIs.They probably include him in T20I

Addy

National Board President
yea on the basis of his recent performance in tu ti format he will be given a go in that format only

cricket_icon

International Cricketer

I don't wish to be offensive but they are not. They are only slightly better than Bang. A team like Pakistan, even with their b level players should beat Zimbabwe by a larger margin than they did in the first game.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This should be Maliks last series if he cant get a 50. Personally I would prefer him to open, the middle is perfect atm, with Younis/Shafiq/Misbah/Akmal. Can get him to open with Hafeez, but hes very similar to Hafeez, and the latter beats him at everything.

Hafeez
Ali/Malik
Younis
Shafiq
Misbah
Akmal/Raja
AAkmal
Ajmal
Cheema
SKhan
Tanvir

Like to see Shafiq, Raja and Sohail Khan in the next game. Feel these guys have got alot to offer. Farhat shouldnt play another game, get someone like Ali or Malik to open.

Owzat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned

For a team that's been out of Tests for a while, and had so many problems, they're doing well with room for improvement. The side needs a few more strong players, some balance, but it is heading in the right direction. It puts the bangles to shame, 10+ years of Test cricket and still struggle to win against even the weaker sides.

Young and promising isn't enough, the players need to progress. I do feel they suffer at the hands of the system and only playing 1-2 Tests, they would benefit from a two tier structure rather than the current one where the best sides play and thrash them over 1-2 Tests and the rest don't afford the lesser sides many more Tests if at all so they are playing bitty cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread