cricket_icon

International Cricketer
Sep 1, 2011 Zimbabwe vs Pakistan, 1st Test Bulawayo

Sep 8, 2011 Zimbabwe vs Pakistan, 1st ODI Bulawayo

Sep 11, 2011 Zimbabwe vs Pakistan, 2nd ODI Harare

Sep 14, 2011 Zimbabwe vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI Harare

Sep 16, 2011 Zimbabwe vs Pakistan, 1st T20 Harare

Sep 18, 2011 Zimbabwe vs Pakistan, 2nd T20 Harare

Pakistan Squad: Misbah-ul-Haq (capt), Mohammad Hafeez, Taufiq Umar, Imran Farhat, Azhar Ali, Younis Khan, Asad Shafiq, Umar Akmal, Rameez Raja junior, Adnan Akmal (wk), Saeed Ajmal, Yasir Shah, Sohail Tanvir, Sohail Khan, Junaid Khan, Aizaz Cheema.

Reserves: Sarfraz Ahmed (wk), Khurram Manzoor, Sharjeel Khan, Mohammad Talha, Hammad Azam, Shoaib Malik (subject to clearance from PCB integrity committee)

What do you guys think of the players that have been selected?
Cheema I believe is a useless selection, although I do like some of the new blood being brought in. Afridi should at least be playing the ODIs and T20s.
The likes of Wahab and Gul need as much cricket as possible, so why are they not playing? A rest is not needed at this point, especially for the out of sorts Gul. This is a pretty weak squad, which I hope will not be some thing that is taken as anything more than a squad for a weak Zimbabwe.

teamindia

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Many players are unknown to me. But this is the time to test new players for the bigger series. I did say it is a good selection. Although I think it is time to groom a new captain by appointing a young Vice captain

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Are they seriously touring this good side to Zimbabwe? Come on Pakistan :p

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Imran Farhat? Yet again:mad

This guy should be ban by ICC becuase our board always include him by taking bribe from his uncle. He is one of the fail of Pakistan cricket.
Instead Farhat Khurram Manzoor or Sharjeel Khan should be in the squad.

----------

Are they seriously touring this good side to Zimbabwe? Come on Pakistan :p

Actually it is pretty solid side when it comes to talent and performance in the domestic.

Rameez Raja junior, Aizaz Cheema, Junaid Khan, Sohail Khan, Yasir Shah all are very solid players and they regularly top in domestic circuit.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
The batting looks well equipped but I am really concerned with our bowling. Its fairly new, and I dont understand the "rest" thing. Gul has hardly played cricket post World Cup, and has yet to justify spearheading the Pakistani pace attack. This should have been the ideal platform for him to gain some confidence. Also Wahab Riaz and Tanvir Ahmed are not automatic starters for our pace bowling, and they should be given more games.

Farhat is an absolute piss off. Hes purely there for other than cricketing reasons. He will get a 50 and cement his spot until a top nation disposes him off. Manzoor should be picked ahead of him, hes shown alot more grit. Fawad Alam should also be in the squad along with Azam. I back Sohail Khans arrival but some of the selections may be justifiable on the back of domestic performances, but still we should be backing out the talented players (Alam, Azam, Riaz etc). The way I see it, the selection committee seems to be throwing as many players as they can hoping someone makes an Aamir like impression. Players like Aamir are like 2-3 in a generation.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
With you guys on Manzoor. That long innings he played against Australia in Hobart impressed me a lot. Just the kind of anchor a flamboyant team like Pakistan needs IMHO. How's his domestic form been? Perhaps that is what is holding him back.

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
Manzoor should be in as should Fawad Alam, the guy has shown how good he is in Test cricket. Does anyone know why he isn't being picked? Politics?
I think Mohammed Salman is a much better keeper than Adnan Akmal and is level when it comes to batting. There were already rumours during the WIs tour that Salman was going to be replaced. Damn politics is spoiling the game. :spy

saffiullahs

School Cricketer
who are broadcasters for this tour??
can anyone tell me please i live in italy

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
With you guys on Manzoor. That long innings he played against Australia in Hobart impressed me a lot. Just the kind of anchor a flamboyant team like Pakistan needs IMHO. How's his domestic form been? Perhaps that is what is holding him back.

He is quite good in the domestic circuit too, its just Mr.Butt who feels Farhat will do a miracle now....

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Another crap series made more crap by inclusion of Farhat and Adnan Akmal. I am hardly bothered. I wish Imran Farhat fails to make a single run through this tour although that will not expel him permanently from the team. That will happen after sucker Ilyas dies along with Ijaz Butthole. Shame on Mohsin Khan for drinking the piss of the aforementioned old donkeys.

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
Another crap series made more crap by inclusion of Farhat and Adnan Akmal. I am hardly bothered. I wish Imran Farhat fails to make a single run through this tour although that will not expel him permanently from the team. That will happen after sucker Ilyas dies along with Ijaz Butthole. Shame on Mohsin Khan for drinking the piss of the aforementioned old donkeys.

There needs to be a change to the PCB, elected individuals need to take control and nepotism must be stopped.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
The batting looks well equipped but I am really concerned with our bowling
And this batting actually leads us to downfall i would have rather included more young Batsmen As our EXPERIENCED batsmen are our real problem.NO issue with our bowling i think they are good enough to handle Zimbabwe

----------

The Dummy old Chief Selector says his technique is not good enough.

ferg512

International Coach
I just hope Pakistan haven't got too cocky here by not selecting Gul and Wahab, because losing to Zim is a possibility they will be high in confidence from the Bangladesh games.

I also can't understand why Fawad Alam continues to not get picked for tests, he seems just what Pakistan need for their middle order. Would really like Farhat and Adnan to be gone..

Users who are viewing this thread