WHAT?

Who says

7.JPG

All Hail King Parchi :p

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
That fat little rodent will be back for ODIS and Imran Farhat is garbage. If this is the best we can come up with, may be we should not play cricket anymore. :facepalm

Addy

National Board President
Translation please?

PCB selection committee has decided to drop both ahmed shahzad from ODI series & akmal from test series versus west indies. Kamran's younger brother Adnan will replace him as wicket keeper for 2 test match series & imran farhat is likely to make another comeback for ODI series replacing ahmed shahzad!

1iram1

Club Captain
^ Thats not bad. In fact, its good!

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Who cares, let him enjoy with his 'large and clean' heart.

At least the Indian players don't tamper the ball or the pitch in spite of having a small heart. :rolleyes

Addy

National Board President
^ Thats not bad. In fact, its good!

what's good in bringing imran farhat back? :rolleyes We have so many talented players performing in domestic cricket, who deserve to be in the playing XI

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors

I would definetly say that it was a useless statement from Afridi, something he should have avoided. I dont think he intended exactly just that, hes always the one who struggles to get his exact view out. Either way it was a stupid statement. But then again it was only his opinion and should not be taken as if its law or something.

On other topics, Kamran Akmal is likely to be dropped :yes I just hope he doesnt find a way to wiggle into the lineup again :facepalm

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Shahid The So Called Great Afridi or Boom Boom (just replace m with B and that is what he deserves to have) statement has created a bit of problem with Indian Government asking Pakistan Government about why those statement were made!!

Also, he now denies and says he has said nothing that sort :rolleyes

I remember he also made a comment regarding Irfan Pathan that he is not a real Pathan as he is!!

This is ████ from Afridi!!

used2bcool

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
On other topics, Kamran Akmal is likely to be dropped :yes I just hope he doesnt find a way to wiggle into the lineup again :facepalm

I think even Waqar Younis has publicly said it's time to move on to a new wicketkeeper. So unless that new guy is worse than Kamran and/or the management of the team changes, Kamran seems to have run out of luck. Which is probably for the best. I mean, as an Indian fan I love watching him dropping matches, but it can't be good for Pakistani cricket. :)

1iram1

Club Captain
what's good in bringing imran farhat back? :rolleyes We have so many talented players performing in domestic cricket, who deserve to be in the playing XI

I was talking about Akmal and I don't follow Pak domestic so I wouldn't know.

Users who are viewing this thread