Pakistan

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
When we used to struggle with bat our bowling was good.Now our batting is doing something,our bowlers are out of form.You fix one thing and other thing goes wrong :P

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Only Afridi, Ajmal and Hafeez have performed consistently in this format. Umer Gul and Tanvir have always been very inconsistent. I shudder to be in Hafeez's shoes when he has got such unpredictable pace bowlers.

Addy

National Board President
Both Arafat and Tanvir are waste of space in the lineup. We should rather have Abdur Razzaq and Raza Hasan (even though I'd have preferred Junaid Khan if he he was in the squad) Blunder of a selection!

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think Umar gul bowled well against new zealand but was out of form against bangladesh,Abdul Razzaq should have been in for sohail tanvir and Junaid/Aizaz/Riaz should have been in the sqaud for the world cup 20 .

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Arafat is useless. Tanvir has no pace at all. at 130kmph and you give room, you deserve to be punished. I would go for Razzaq as a complete option

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sunday September 30th is going to be an electric day!! Can't wait! India vs Pakistan.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It may be even more intense if both the teams lose their 1st super 8 games. I wish and hope that is not the case though.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
I really hope Pakistan batting and bowling clicks, but for me India are looking stronger

badvintage

International Cricketer
Sunday September 30th is going to be an electric day!! Can't wait! India vs Pakistan.

I have a feeling India might win this because of the lack of players in our side.

Hafeez
Nazir
Jamshed
K Akmal
U Akmal
Malik
Razzaq
Afridi
Tanvir/Arafat/Sami
Gul
Ajmal

Last edited:

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Well, pakistan won the warm up against india.unpredictable match it will be surely.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Araft bowled pretty well against Bangladesh and deserves to keep his spot. Umer Gul won't be dropped so Tanvir is the one who can be replaced with Razzaq against India or Raza against Saffers.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
^totally agree with you.gul isnt in his best of forms but still the best one in our squad.razzaq should be brought in,inplace of tanvir.arafat should ratain his spot atleast he's better than sami

badvintage

International Cricketer
I hope we start off with a huge win tomorrow, if we don't then we are in trouble. :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread