Patch #2 Must Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
So what you're saying is that this forum would work better if people realised that complaining about what is being posted in a thread, and referencing it as having served its purpose is a job for moderators, not the rest of us?

i don't think posts like this are helpful, surely now the entire thread should be deleted?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Gozmit

Club Captain
2 things in career mode ,cut scene issue

1) if you are the captain of team ,when ever need to Review against umpire decision,instead of captain(you) other team member shows the signal.

2)after winning the Shield in final match,instead of captain(You) ,some other team member lifting it.

ethybubs

International Cricketer
I'm happy for this to become the: DBC spam containing thread.

so to get the ball rolling... I want a Kill Bill mode.

aspink3

Club Cricketer
Probably a bit late for this patch, but just had a situation where the ball passed straight through the middle of my bat and hit the stumps when I attempted a forward defensive shot to a spinner. If I knew how to attach images from my phone then I would to demonstrate how poor it is. Please fix!!

dale0404

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If I knew how to attach images from my phone then I would to demonstrate how poor it is. Please fix!!

Put the image on your computer then use a image hosting site to upload the photo, something like photobucket would do.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
i don't think posts like this are helpful, surely now the entire thread should be deleted?

I`m not saying delete the Thread , just close it down.

But if @BigAntStudios are still frantically jotting down any "New" issues raised in this thread , then lets run with it.

At the pace that Patch2 is coming out , we need something to do to keep us busy right :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread