Patch #4 release update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion for
Seperate batting timing slider for pro mode cam.(no HUD)..

With the sliders set to 100 shot power,
1 in the shot timing and low value in other batting sliders,
Can't get proper timed shots when trying to play late with ball close to the body. All are powerless mistimed shots.
This timing issue increases with the speed of ball, like for a fast bowler the shot when played late( late as compared to the game timing ) are mistimed and powerless.

The game wants the player to play early to get timed proper shots, and in pro mode cam with HUD off , this takes away the whole fun and feel of batting.

Also the precision shot seems to have different ( more early) timing than normal shot, which takes away the watch ball closely on to the bat and play late for a single kind of batting gameplay.

Last edited:
Come on guys, this is not another thread to sit and report already reported bugs, wait and see, this thread is for NEWS (if its ever going to come)

I don't think we in the beta group can give a running commentary on fixes. We can simply assure you of the effort on both sides and the scope of things being looked at.

Fair enough, I saw @Dutch entertaining such questions so thought I would ask mine. Not a biggie though.

I'm perfectly fine waiting for the official announcement.

121 and growing :p

It shows what a big challenge Big Ant have with the wide variety of requirements in a cricket game. All my fixes would have amounted to three things (edge probability when facing spinners, AI batting mentality and bowler stamina in the second innings). Maybe three pages?

Have there been any improvement in stats presentation and tracking?

It shows what a big challenge Big Ant have with the wide variety of requirements in a cricket game. All my fixes would have amounted to three things (edge probability when facing spinners, AI batting mentality and bowler stamina in the second innings). Maybe three pages?

when we boiled it down taking into account the most needed and important fixes, @Dutch 's masterlist its amount to 30 key odd key things one page not even 3 pages that covers almost everything important. The reason its 121 pages is the amount of detail that goes in extensive feedback process with each build and discussion with BA, and among ourselves before and after different builds.

Just to mention, for AI mentality it wont be feedback if i just say AI mentality and a few of my expectation of it, but blocker for ex did a complete analysis of what are all the AI probabilities and the kind of rules that can be enforced to make it look real, now its another matter whether its going to be implemented or not, but its just about even putting out a workable idea across does need a definite amount of detail for it to be really helpful.

this not to brag or anything but, we are certainly not wasting 121 pages for something that can be said in 3 pages.There is a bit of banter but not all of it.

So you would've been perfectly happy with your field set continuing to randomly change on you? :p Actually, maybe that doesn't happen to people who don't use custom fields?

there is no news on patch what it is gonna fix as it nearly end of april
Yet somehow the forum police for months what will be guaranteed to fix. Apparently it's okay to fabricate stories as long as it's positive towards big ant

It's too bad all this effort wasn't here pre-release so we wouldn't need such a dramatic clean up 4-5 months after release.[DOUBLEPOST=1493123084][/DOUBLEPOST]
It would be cool if you can share some of the banter atleast :p
The arse kissing is on show in the public forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread