Patch #4 release update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They keep checking the thread tho they want't trouble they really do
Ah! Wrong again! They are checking for real "deep", "descriptive", "to-the-point" and "constructive" comments only that'll support their cause. Ross is also paying people to come here and read, then summarise! Poor fella has to do his job right!! ;)

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Ah! Wrong again! They are checking for real "deep", "descriptive", "to-the-point" and "constructive" comments only that'll support their cause. Ross is also paying people to come here and read, then summarise! Poor fella has to do his job right!! ;)
Can't they at least let us no maybe some info

Alberts

International Coach
What bowling length issues?

The bowling length issue is that regardless of ability, bowlers can hit the same length pretty consistently without issue due to the way the controls currently work. It means that you really can just bowl yorkers all day. Basically, there's no enough error in the length of bowling. It's discussed at length in this thread [link].

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Can't they at least let us no maybe some info
What more do we need? Our beloved "beta testers" are already posting the status of progress. And here, they are the first to talk about a potential delay. BA knows we are smart, despite we bash them at times and show immaturity (FFS style). In a way, a delay is semi-officially announced! Again, we don't need anymore words of wisdom right? We need the Game.

Fernandes44

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thank you to the beta testers for the extramile....Im but I boughtthisgame
Wow you have seen the beta testers posts/videos so it's obvious they are working hard. Simply do what I am doing in the meantime whilst waiting for patch, play other video games. It's so simple and makes the wait for me easy?
So the fact is that i spent R1000-$100 aus for a game in December a week before xmas now 2 weeks after easter im still waiting for a patch but i should be happy cause i have other games to play ?

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Who are the beta tester and have they conformed stat fix
I didn't see that. As of beta testers, they are the most diligent, passionate, people with knowledge, mostly observed as making constructive criticism and sharp, amongst us (the members of the forum). BA selected them as beta testers and this group is dedicated to the betterment of dbc 17, leaving no stones unturned.

Last edited:

Skankhunt 42

Banned

So the fact is that i spent R1000-$100 aus for a game in December a week before xmas now 2 weeks after easter im still waiting for a patch but i should be happy cause i have other games to play ?
Oh my dear fella! how do you suppose to see things? It's your decision entirely! But how about this?
1. Think about a new beginning:
Consider you pre-ordered dbc 17, and now, soon you'll have your brand new game.
2. Shut the defected part off:
You have played it for 10 hours at least I believe! Why just don't play career atm. Better play online or casuals or tours. Be blind about overthrows, field changes and enjoy the matches. Remember how you have liked EA cricket back then?
3. Don't touch it: You know it! Be Mr. Patient, and devote your time elsewhere. Think as if it's pre-order and the Game will be there soon.

It's all how you react. Be cool and you'll have the peace of mind. Adapt FFS style and more frustration will engulf you! :)

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I didn't see that. As of beta testers, they are the most diligent, passionate, people with knowledge, mostly observed as making constructive criticism and sharp, amongst us (the members of the forum). BA selected them as beta testers and this group is dedicated to the betterment of dbc 17, leaving no stones unturned.
When are we going to get info tho like that what they lack yes they might do the work and have a decent game but info

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Where did I say you should be happy?

I simply stated how I dealt with my disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread