Patch General discussion

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Problem is there is no Victoria in team section anymore in career mode:noway

Then you need to edit the career mode lists to include Victoria.

Outside of career mode, you can still go to the team section in the Academy and get the best version via there.

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As Patch one addresses direct throw issues I had 2 throws hitting the wickets from deep mostly they are throwing to bowler rather than aiming at the wicket. I felt different inside the circle played several matches in career mode approx (5 FC and 4 OD) had really a lot of direct throws from inside the circle nearly 90% hitting which is not good. For one match I noted the numbers and positions.

I batted between 7th and 22nd Over. There were 2 shy at stumps and 13 direct hits. 2 from bowler 6 from short- mid-on (100% accuracy from him) and 2 from silly mid-off rest was also from circle and none from outside. I dont think fielders are toned down so no point in mentioning ground covered by running fielder and ball going too high in the air giving really good time for fielder to cover a lot of ground and take very difficult catches very easy (no drops seen by far).

In general nice patch with batting defiantly easy in career mode and correct names and roles will surely keep me busy till patch 2.

Thanks guys for this quick patch and keep up the good work.

Orangzeb

Banned
This patch didn't solved the runouts, caught & bowl straight shot issues. I hope they will get fixed in next update. Fielders and keeper still do crazy things with ball while fielders aren't toned down at all.

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't have the game yet so can;'t use the template. However there is one thing that i have notice and would like people to confirm is that the relation between the distance the ball has to travel and time it takes for a average sprint to cover that is marginally less. Eg: With a average sprint you would need say x seconds to go from the middle of the pitch to the boundary, the players/fielders in the game take about x/2 amount of time.

Sinnyboy

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hoping that the patch will be ready for when i get home :yes this is going to be a good night if it is

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We are at the mercy of MS's rollout, no control over it whatsoever.

Shrimper

Club Cricketer
Is this out for PS3? I downloaded 1.01 when I stalling the game yesterday?

PotsnPans

Club Captain
Microsoft absolutely stinks. Is there any word that ANYONE has been able to download the Xbox version of the patch yet? I have zero faith in MS and I don't have the confidence to rule out them having messed up the rollout somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread