Patches

zreh

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Im just wondering how to download patches and put them into the game. Like, bats, AI patches...etc...

I've read the tutorials, but have no idea what the hell they're trying to tell me.
I have no clue what extract file, extract zip file, unzip, put into this folder, put into that folder all means....

as you can see, im pretty much retarded when it comes to computers...

so if someone can help me out, and tell me what to do in plain simple terms, it would be really appreciated because i want to have a correct bat for each of the players in the game...

thank you so much,

Zreh

zreh said:
as you can see, im pretty much retarded when it comes to computers.

Well, it's not every day that one can do community service by helping retards! Though I believe we're supposed to call you mentally challenged in these P.C. times (P.C. being "politically correct" and not "personal computer" ok there Timmy). :D

1) Download Winzip 9.0 here. and install it.

2) Head on over to the Cricket 2005 downloads centre here or to the Downloads Forum here.

3) Download whatever you like and once you've downloaded the .zip file, double-click to open it (this is Unzipping!).

4) Press Ctrl A to select all the files and then press Shift E to extract the files to a specific location. You will be presented with a dialogue box asking where you want to extract the files to.

5) Select the directory to which you installed Cricket 2005 (usually C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005). This is the Root Directory.

6) Hit the Extract button and you're all done! Simple as that. :D

Burma's Finest said:
Well, it's not every day that one can do community service by helping retards! Though I believe we're supposed to call you mentally challenged in these P.C. times (P.C. being "politically correct" and not "personal computer" ok there Timmy). :D

1) Download Winzip 9.0 here. and install it.

2) Head on over to the Cricket 2005 downloads centre here or to the Downloads Forum here.

3) Download whatever you like and once you've downloaded the .zip file, double-click to open it (this is Unzipping!).

4) Press Ctrl A to select all the files and then press Shift E to extract the files to a specific location. You will be presented with a dialogue box asking where you want to extract the files to.

5) Select the directory to which you installed Cricket 2005 (usually C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005). This is the Root Directory.

6) Hit the Extract button and you're all done! Simple as that. :D

WOW! Thank you so much!!

now another question....how do i choose the bats for each player, and give the player a certain bat....

...wait...i just asked you the same question :D lol

thanks again for your help dude!

barmyarmy said:
There's no easy way to do this yet.

so how do i do it, even the hard way...?

like do i go to edit, the player, then the bat would show up in the select a bat menu, and then i choose that certain bat for the player??

also, same question, for the player faces...

and im guessing once you have the AI patches in the folder, it will automatically start to work right?

thanks for the help,

Zreh

Can't change faces but bats is done by editing byte 239 in the player profile hex (see the editing player profiles thread).

Users who are viewing this thread