Paul the Psychic Octopus is dead!

6ry4nj

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ah but Octopuses go to Octopus Heaven. It is a great place where all the things one could do if one had eight arms are possible. Trouble is it costs a couple of squid to get in.

Yeah and Cod has a perch instead of a throne.

What's that you say? What about God? Don't be silly - God doesn't exist. :rolleyes He's just a silly fantasy!

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Sometimes I wonder that whole of the FIFA 10' Season was fixed and the octopus was well-trained in order to earn money or gain publicity. There is very less possibility that an octopus is always true in his predictions.

I'm not sure you know how much sense you're making. I've got nothing against Paul the Octopus RIP - I don't believe he was in on it lol - but FIFA is nothing more nor less than an organized crime syndicate. The way they are resisting oversight of crappy refereeing is just the tip of the iceberg. In comparison to FIFA, Pakistan Cricket Board corruption is on the scale of stealing sandwiches in the school playground.

Every so often strong evidence of corruption in sport comes to light, and we're all like goldfish (whoa man! Aquatic allusions abound:p) as if it's the first time. And more importantly, this helps keep up the pretence that it isn't happening ALL the time - in ALL sports that attract mucho gambling moolah. It's not just Pakistan and Cronje, it's not just cricket (it's not cricket at all if you'll pardon the pun), it's EVERYWHERE, every couple of days.

But especially FIFA.

Users who are viewing this thread