Story PC Journey to Test Status [DIV 1: VS Oman]

Who should be the Next Captain?

• Total voters

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Loving your work and what happens to those you dont get selected the stating XI?
Well only 11 can play :D . but everyone going to get a chances, as the Season goes along.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Middlesex VS Worcestershire
Day 1

Welcome Everyone to the 1st Match of Middlesex.
It's a Bright Sunny Day today and We can expect a Full days play without any interruption.
Middlesex is going to Face off with Worcestershire in their first Match of the First Class season.
They are some member who have been selected to play in an overseas league, who will be unavailable to play in this first match.
The Player that will be unavailable are Little Punter, hedger_14, A Gilchrist and D Warner.

Worcestershire Won the Toss and Selected to Bat First.

Middlesex : Randy Red (Cap/wkt), User2010, CG123, 6ry4nj, Aussie Team, Baggy, Zohaib, qpeedore, Varun, Roofrom50, P23456789.

Worcestershire :
D Mitchell, V Solanki, S Al Hasan, B smith, S Choudhry, M Nelson, A Kervezee, B Cox, J Shantry, M Mason and A Richardson.

((Note: for FC Matches I will Go according to Session and not Overs, as for OD and T20 It will be done by overs)).

Worcestershire Have started off pretty well, As Middlesex Bowlers were unable to trouble and of the two opener. They Move pass the 50 Run partnership with ease. Not taking to much risk.
The Two opening Bowlers for Middlesex Roofrom50 Bowled 8 overs for 28, while P23456789 Went for 16, good opening pair, as they kept the runs down, unfortunately Worcestershire Played sensible and didnt look to take any risk.
Middlesex started to Slip as qpeedore was brought unto the attack, he didn't had a good spell as he went for 25run in only 5 Overs. Varun who bowl from the other end along with qpeedore had kept the Batsmen thinking as he had two good Lbw shout, both was turn down.
qpeedore was quickly remove from the attack, which brought on Zohaib, in his first over just the 4th ball of his over, toke the 1st wicket of the day.
Removing D Mitchel LBW for 33. Worc Lost there first wicket at 84 Runs.
2i0yl1x.jpg

Zohaib and Varun continue the Attack, they couldn't Stop V Solanki from making his 50 Runs.
As Lunch approach, Worcestershire Batsmen past the 100 run Mark, As just one over to go before Lunch. As Zohaib strikes again, Removing Both Openers.
As Solanki who was looking to Play through to Lunch was Trap LBW by Zohaib. Worcestershire 2nd wicket fell at 109.
24glmxx.png

So At Lunch. Worcestershire are 110 for 2.
Good Bowling by Zohaib as he Take two Wickets, Getting rid of Both openers.

Bowling for Middlesex
Code:
[U]Name               Overs    Runs   Wkts    Econ[/U]
Roofrom50          8         28      0        3.50
P23456789          8         16      0        2.00
qpeedore           5         25      0        5.00
Varun              8         25      0        3.12
Zohaib            4         16       2        4.00

NOTE: please do give me feedback what i need to improve, i will try to improve this Story as much as possible as i continue it.​

Last edited:

Roofrom50

International Coach
So i have started off reasonably well only going for 3 runs per over. We need some wickets here. Zohaib has bowled well being the 5th bowler used.

Good work mate, it is only the first post, so i am sure you will think of some new things to put in your updates.

Near

Club Cricketer
I got a good start 8 overs for 16 ain't that bad.Zohaib has got two quick wickets.Good start to the story,mate:)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Why aren't I playing? By unavailable, do you mean like injured or playing overseas or just left out of the XI?

Looks like the match is in the balance atm. Zohaib's bowled well in his 4 overs and hopefully we can bowl them out for under 250.

Varun

ICC Board Member
There are some grammatical mistakes in the update, correct them. :)

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
After Lunch
P23456789 Return into the attack after Lunch and Strike right away getting rid of B Smith LBW for 1.
Worcester three down for 110. Good Star from P23456789 After Lunch.
34y9xe1.jpg

while at the other end Zohaib Continue his Spell.
Both bowlers Kept the Score tight as they Build Pressure on the Worces Batsmen.
After facing a few over S Al Hasan open up hitting two back to back 4's in Zohaib Over.
S Choudhry Also started to push on, by Hitting two 4's in an over.
After some Aggressive batting by the two Batsmen, P23456789 Bowled a wide delivery as Choudhry Swing Wildly and edge it to the keeper. He goes for 9. And Worcester are 4 down for 138.
Some good Bowling by P23456789 and Zohaib, has given Middlesex a upper hand in the game, As Roofrom have Replace Zohaib and Varun Replaced P23456789.
Both Batsmen started to build a Partnership here, They were unable to Score Freely as Both Bowler Roofrom and Varun Puts some pressure on them.
Just as the batsmen started to settle down, Nelson try to go over the top, mistiming a Good delivery from Roofrom50 which just swing back into him, as the Ball hit the edge of his Bat and carry to the slip for DG123 to take an easy catch. Nelson goes for 14, and Worcester in sliding here 165 for 5.
ea0g0y.jpg

As Tea draw Closer, Worces Head towards the 200 Mark they are 186.
Qpeedore Replace Roofrom5.
Qpeedore havent had a good first Spell, but was unable to Provide any success in his 2 overs, he was hit for 8 runs from both of his over.

So At Tea.
Worces are 200 for 5.
S al Hasan on 53 and Kervezee on 18.

Bowling for Middlesex
Code:
[U]Name               Overs    Runs   Wkts    Econ[/U]
Roofrom50         16         41      1        2.56
P23456789         15         29      2        1.93
qpeedore           7         33      0        4.71
Varun              18         59      0        3.28
Zohaib            10         37       2        3.70

Last edited:

Roofrom50

International Coach
Yay i got a wicket :D 16 overs 1/41 isn't a bad start to my bowling career. Hopefully we can take the final 5 wickets in the last session of play and maybe have a bit of bat later this evening.

Zohaib

Club Cricketer
It will take a while to get Shakib out and Dutch player Kervees out.

Good work but so a few spelling errors.

Near

Club Cricketer
Alright,Some good bowling by me and Roofrom too is bowling well.Shakib is batting well on 53 need to dismiss him fast

Varun

ICC Board Member
I am pressurizing them although I haven't got wickets.

Users who are viewing this thread