PC Mods/Hack's Thread

joe2517

Club Captain
Etto I just downloaded your pepsi stumps but instead of getting the pepsi stumps in game I am getting the commomwealth stumps in the one dayers both in the australian ground and the English ground. so it changed the default royal London but not to pepsi stumps it did to commonwealth stumps why is that? look below. Screenshot (37).png Screenshot (36).png

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Etto I just downloaded your pepsi stumps but instead of getting the pepsi stumps in game I am getting the commomwealth stumps in the one dayers both in the australian ground and the English ground. so it changed the default royal London but not to pepsi stumps it did to commonwealth stumps why is that? look below. View attachment 226332 View attachment 226329
you will have to create another match type with the Royal London stumps

joe2517

Club Captain
what u mean how to do that could u pls explain where to go and how to do that thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1566913438][/DOUBLEPOST]how to create? don't know pls can u explain how to do?

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
what u mean how to do that could u pls explain where to go and how to do that thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1566913438][/DOUBLEPOST]how to create? don't know pls can u explain how to do?
ill make a video

joe2517

Club Captain
look before I downloaded your pepsi stumps I was playing a oneday match in Lahore stadium and stumps and pitchad where royal London. But after I installed your pepsi stumps I get the coca cola pitchad and the commonwealth stumps. so things changed but not pepsi look below attachments!!! even the boundary ropes changed for royal London to specsavers and aborads too. Screenshot (32).png Screenshot (40).png

joe2517

Club Captain
I think there a something which needs to be changed to get it in the default settings almost there. But your stumps work is amazing can do other stuff too like outfields and sightscreens the ads on the sightscreens.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I think there a something which needs to be changed to get it in the default settings almost there. But your stumps work is amazing can do other stuff too like outfields and sightscreens the ads on the sightscreens.
video is coming soon! im gonna have a look at pitch ads and sightscreen ads

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia

joe2517

Club Captain
Thanks for the video Etto it really help me look now atlast can play with different stumps can you also change the pitchad to pepsi and sightscreen and boundary robe I think u can the same principal applys to all of the them hopefully u will u got the talent man thanks again for the video and your stumps will be looking here all the time to see any new pitchads or maybe sightscreen and more stumps thanksand good night look below!!! your pepsi stumps works.Screenshot (42).png

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks for the video Etto it really help me look now atlast can play with different stumps can you also change the pitchad to pepsi and sightscreen and boundary robe I think u can the same principal applys to all of the them hopefully u will u got the talent man thanks again for the video and your stumps will be looking here all the time to see any new pitchads or maybe sightscreen and more stumps thanksand good night look below!!! your pepsi stumps works.View attachment 226337
its currently 1:15am here in Australia i wont look at how to do the sightscreens and pitch ads tonight, possibly tomorrow

Trevin

Club Cricketer
Hey @Etto I downloaded your Marsh Sheffield Shield & One Day Cup stump pack but it's not showing up in my career mode when I play a game. It's showing the Pepsi stumps which I downloaded earlier in One Day games and the default Specsavers stumps in Shield games. What do I have to do to get the correct stumps. Thank you. Also when you have the time could you make a coin mod? Thanks again.

Attachments

• stumpshot.png
    stumpshot.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 31

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey @Etto I downloaded your Marsh Sheffield Shield & One Day Cup stump pack but it's not showing up in my career mode when I play a game. It's showing the Pepsi stumps which I downloaded earlier in One Day games and the default Specsavers stumps in Shield games. What do I have to do to get the correct stumps. Thank you. Also when you have the time could you make a coin mod? Thanks again.
you would have to edit the FIRST CLASS or 4 DAY match type in the Cricket Academy and change it to the Big Ant stumps style 1, and ill have a look at a coin mo in the future

Trevin

Club Cricketer
you would have to edit the FIRST CLASS or 4 DAY match type in the Cricket Academy and change it to the Big Ant stumps style 1, and ill have a look at a coin mo in the future
It worked as you said thank you. However it's still showing the Pepsi stumps when I play a One Day game in Career mode & the Specsavers stumps for Shield matches. Is there a way to alter this?

Users who are viewing this thread