PC Mods/Hack's Thread

joe2517

Club Captain
by txpk boundary I am trying to do a pepsi boundary robes but can't don't know why but plain comes easy. I used Cricket 19 TXPK Tools.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
by txpk boundary I am trying to do a pepsi boundary robes but can't don't know why but plain comes easy. I used Cricket 19 TXPK Tools.
what files did you have to make the TXPK file?

joe2517

Club Captain
I know now I have to change them all not only boundary_01 also have to change boundary _mat and boundary_nrm just like the coin toss have just done. could u pls post me the original boundary01_col pic.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I know now I have to change them all not only boundary_01 also have to change boundary _mat and boundary_nrm just like the coin toss have just done. could u pls post me the original boundary01_col pic.
you didnt answer my question... what textures did you use to create the txpk file

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Working on some Boundary Ropes and Pitch Ads once Available ill put a post up!

joe2517

Club Captain
thanks man I am no good tried everything just got the coin toss that was one thing I did that worked. ok will wait for u to give it a try will be waiting good luck.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
thanks man I am no good tried everything just got the coin toss that was one thing I did that worked. ok will wait for u to give it a try will be waiting good luck.
im trying to work out the sightscreen aswell, there is only one that can be edited and it is only at English grounds i believe

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Boundary Rope Pack Coming Very Shortly.......

EDIT: Boundary Pack's Sponsors will be the same as the Stump Sponsor Packs that are out ATM

Users who are viewing this thread