such a quitter
i scored my highest total in a 5 over game
i scored 151/0 in 5 overs
Untitled77.jpg

he played 2 overs and scored around 40 and he quits:mad:

KP-Nuts

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nice game Anvesh but I win. Let me tell you something, don't change the ball at the last moment. Alot of people think that it is an unfair gameplay, even I think so. People won't want to play you if you do that. Another disadvantage is that you bowl alot of no balls like that. I think you bowled 3 no balls in the first over. Try to mix up your deliveries instead of changing them at the last minute.

By that do you mean you think it's unfair to choose an inswinger and then change it to an outswinger at the last second?

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
had a match with gmohan.

deepuparayil added 4 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

By that do you mean you think it's unfair to choose an inswinger and then change it to an outswinger at the last second?

No he means it's unfair to change the position of bowling cursor at the last second,like from a bouncer to a yorker or from an offside line bowl to legside line ball.

KP-Nuts

School Cricketer
No he means it's unfair to change the position of bowling cursor at the last second,like from a bouncer to a yorker or from an offside line bowl to legside line ball.

I thought that was what everyone did? (certainly in all the games I've played I mean a batsman in real life doesn't know where the ball is going to pitch until the last second, so why should it be different in the game?

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
It's very difficult than it seems because of the lag when online.Also batting mech of this game also making it ultradifficult.

deepuparayil added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

i was playing a match with max
had a powercut
sorry max

Don't worry,he is a quitter.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
That's illegal? Pffft. It's completely fair. Besides, it's incredibly difficult to do right anyways.

D

Dutch

That's illegal? Pffft. It's completely fair. Besides, it's incredibly difficult to do right anyways.

I agree but the internet lag makes it incredibly difficult to bat any way, thats just me of course. How do these people score so many runs? Is it really just timing or am I missing a :helptrick???

rocky_g

International Cricketer
I agree but the internet lag makes it incredibly difficult to bat any way, thats just me of course. How do these people score so many runs? Is it really just timing or am I missing a :helptrick???

Thats completely legal. Otherwise how will you trap the batsman and get those lbw decisions? Almost 90% of the people do it. Or do you want other people togive you half vollies that you can hit outside the stadium lol. :laugh
And changing in swinger to out swinger get those batsman caught on slips. :spy

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's very difficult than it seems because of the lag when online.Also batting mech of this game also making it ultradifficult.QUOTE]

Unfair play is something which either favours one team a lot more than the other or it's unfair because it takes away a dynamic of the game of cricket. For example, all players on the offside in real life and then bowling wide of the stumps is negative bordering on unfair, in this game since you can't move all the way towards the offside, it's completely unfair as it takes away a fundamental aspect of cricket; legside play. However moving the cursor at the last second adds to the experience since it brings the bowlers more into play and relatively evens out both aspects. Besides I generally play 5 over matches and score around 50. 10 an over is not heavily loaded in the bowlers' favor wouldn't you agree?

Oh and suneelraj (yamaha19) and I had 2 ten over matches, the first of which was really low-scoring and hus one of the most exciting ones I've played online. And both of us swung the cursor around.

Dabi added 5 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Internet lag does make it difficult but not impossibl, the reason being that some people shift it around and get it in the dark green area, making the ball easier to play if youre expecting he'll move it. The 'trick', as you call it is to

a) Try and predict which direction he'll move it in. You'll find a lot of people are veryy predictable in their movements.

b) Remember that hitting extra cover is the easiest thing in the world, no matter what type of ball it is and any ball between 7th stump and middle (in some cases middle and leg stump) can be hit for a boundary as long as the timing is good. Hitting straight also helps since he can move it anywhere between 5th and leg stump and it can be hit for a boundary, you needn't worry about the cursor moving.

c) Try and disrupt his movement by moving your batsman around.

d) Don't worry too much about the type of ball since any ball can be hit anywhere as long as the timing is good. The key is timing, not hitting the right type of delivery in the right direction (i.e hitting outswingers to the offside, inswingers to the legdside or playing them straight).

I hope I don't come off as sounding to arrogant or a know-it-all. I's just that these things help me a lot during online play (although my time online has been limited).

Last edited:

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
guys i'd love to play. I am really new to the game.

I am srivvs.

I hope my internet connection doesnt break while playing. :doh

rocky_g

International Cricketer
Had a tight match with xvalerianx.

I was Australia.

348fsdv.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread