PC Public Preview Update Now Available

HammadK

School Cricketer
How are the nerfed prod shot to square and third man and backfoot dab to third man in current pc build? Also how are the overpowered reverse sweeps in current pc build? Some videos would be gold.
Anyone please? Would love to hear about the progress

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Since you have played the open preview, could you let us (console users) know if the nerfed shots are gone?
Thanks in advance.
Sorry man to your disappointment, I've never played those shots myself in limited overs and I always play online co-op tests only so it'd be not appropriate for me to comment on that.

Kevin S

Club Cricketer
Anyone please? Would love to hear about the progress
Haven't played a whole lot on the latest preview build but from what I played,it seemed as if the nerfed prod shot is 99% gone..It's rarely triggered now..The square cut or just the normal square drive is played now..Mostly the cut..I even cut a full ball for four while on the front foot:lol

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
my view is that if game setting is legend you shouldn't be able to hit 6 sixes in an over even if batting is set to easy.Mostly it seems to make the game harder you have to make it harder for yourself rather than anything the opposition is doing I think it should be more balanced.

grkrama

National Board President
my view is that if game setting is legend you shouldn't be able to hit 6 sixes in an over even if batting is set to easy.Mostly it seems to make the game harder you have to make it harder for yourself rather than anything the opposition is doing I think it should be more balanced.

Its the sweep and advance slogs that seem to be the issue they need to be tightened, not the whole slog department.

D

Deleted member 185125

Haven't played a whole lot on the latest preview build but from what I played,it seemed as if the nerfed prod shot is 99% gone..It's rarely triggered now..The square cut or just the normal square drive is played now..Mostly the cut..I even cut a full ball for four while on the front foot:lol
I will take the ability to cut full balls over the nerfed prod shots any day :D. Any improvements to running between wickets, especially after cancelling a run?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Its easy because it is easy to score as the timing windows are bigger..You can see AI there trying to bowl a bouncer the next ball after hitting a six.. Though the game tends to become easy when you get the hang of the timing.. If challenge is required there are always higher level of difficulty with narrowed timing windows as you go up the levels..

If one is decent at batting and wants a challenge, medium or hard level would be the way to go..And theres always sliders to make the game you want to play...

gamu

Club Captain
That second shot was brilliant.

And is this on the open preview build?

Yes I am playing the preview build only. The batting timing is very good. but some little issues are there. like u mentioned that 2nd shot. shot animation is wrong.
and advanced shots are going to six in Melbourne.
That shot need to be tuned.

HammadK

School Cricketer
@MattW... Any idea about when the patch is going to be ready for consoles...? Still the work being done on the pc builds? Really excited for this patch...

D

Deleted member 185125

@MattW... Any idea about when the patch is going to be ready for consoles...? Still the work being done on the pc builds? Really excited for this patch...
There was beta build yesterday, so the work is still being done for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread