PC Public Preview Update Now Available

D

Dutch

@MattW Great work once again. Couple of questions though.
Does the super over fixes batting line up issue and the field restriction bug?.
Are the sweep shots tuned as well?

There's a new preview build now available.

Update notes are as follows:

- Fix for lineups being auto generated for Tour/Competition mode instead of using user chosen/academy line up
- Fix issue with display of custom stadiums in tour designer (being incorrectly listed as 'created ground')
- Fix issue with host team selection in World Championships if team has custom home grounds
- Fix issue with stamina display mismatch on score hud
- Fixed "Fixed Far/Close" cameras in nets/training mode
- AI should drop catches occasionally
- Tuned AI bowling lengths
- More edges for human players
- Tuned advanced shots
- Further tuning of run rates in limited overs matches
- Improvements to AI approach to super overs
- Stability improvements

gamu

Club Captain
@MattW

can u please give proper overcast weather texture. Like shadows should be very dull in overcast weather. please do this.

advanced shots are improved now. thanks @MattW

But AI bowling and fielding are not real. Like They are continuously bowling out of off stump and good length delivery. Every ball is beaten to boundary. But still AI is not taking any immediate action either with the ball or in fielding. @MattW

But AI bowling and fielding are not real. Like They are continuously bowling out of off stump and good length delivery. Every ball is beaten to boundary. But still AI is not taking any immediate action either with the ball or in fielding. @MattW

Wrong shot animations are still there.
Like I am playing sweep shot. it is showing reverse sweep.
Playing hook shot. But showing pull shot.
some times these glitches come.
Please try to fix these. @MattW

Last edited by a moderator:

sahil1087

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
When is patch coming on console..

There is no big fix that happened after the console patch. Some of the bigger issue like (batsman not dragging the bat online/offline, batsman walking out of the crease when leaving the ball, batsmen moving in circles and getting stumped etc.) are still there. So you are not missing much.

Today's patch had some additions. I'd say lets wait for Big Ant to focus on fixing the issues. We can still wait for a bit more can't we?

Great job Big Ant. Please get to the running issues ASAP.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Well that's some variation in powerplay run-rates for sure! :lol

nxcAcYY.png

(bowled as both teams)

manojit007

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
At some point during a game, I premeditate the footwork(suppose front-foot) but the ball can't be played with the front-foot, so whenever I change LS direction for back-foot the batter doesn't play anything, he just stands ideal.
Is that an issue or it works that way?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
At some point during a game, I premeditate the footwork(suppose front-foot) but the ball can't be played with the front-foot, so whenever I change LS direction for back-foot the batter doesn't play anything, he just stands ideal.
Is that an issue or it works that way?

I do that sometimes and never have an issue, I also have never had an issue with wrong shots playing to input.

What controller do people play with?

manojit007

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I do that sometimes and never have an issue, I also have never had an issue with wrong shots playing to input.

What controller do people play with?
I'm playing with Logitech F310 controller, i usually face that issue.Even i couldn't play the advanced shots, can anyone confirm if we can play those shots using this controller.

D

Deleted member 185125

There is no big fix that happened after the console patch. Some of the bigger issue like (batsman not dragging the bat online/offline, batsman walking out of the crease when leaving the ball, batsmen moving in circles and getting stumped etc.) are still there. So you are not missing much.

Today's patch had some additions. I'd say lets wait for Big Ant to focus on fixing the issues. We can still wait for a bit more can't we?

Great job Big Ant. Please get to the running issues ASAP.
AI runout bug and nerfed shots are the biggest problem (IMO) in the current console patch. And from the open preview feedback, both seems to have been fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread