PC Public Preview Update Now Available

D

Deleted member 185125

Yes, once the player gets the hang of when to advance sixes can come easy. Advancing is overpowered even in DBC 17.
And sweep shots as well, but not sure if there are improvements in the open preview build.

D

Deleted member 185125

Anyone please... Any comments from those who have played the current pc build would be highly appreciated
@MattW Would you be kind enough to share some info on this. Doesn't seem to get much response from others(PC players) on this.

gamu

Club Captain
Yes, once the player gets the hang of when to advance sixes can come easy. Advancing is overpowered even in DBC 17.

Yes dude. It is very easy to hit six sixes in an over.
A funny thing happened to me. In a match I need 39 runs off the last over. So I started to play advance shots.
1st ball six
2nd ball six.
3rd ball was a no ball and six also :P
4th 5th 6th 7th ball I hit sixes and won the match :P

And there were tail enders on strike. their attributes are like 5 or 6. still they were able to hit 7sixes in an over. :P

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Yes dude. It is very easy to hit six sixes in an over.
A funny thing happened to me. In a match I need 39 runs off the last over. So I started to play advance shots.
1st ball six
2nd ball six.
3rd ball was a no ball and six also :P
4th 5th 6th 7th ball I hit sixes and won the match :P

And there were tail enders on strike. their attributes are like 5 or 6. still they were able to hit 7sixes in an over. :P

Tell me you are lying

gamu

Club Captain
And sweep shots as well, but not sure if there are improvements in the open preview build.
No dude,
Sweep shot is quite good. If you increase the slider of ball turn and flight in for spin deliveries in GAMEPLAY MODIFIER. then it becomes real. U can try this.

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just wanna post this to let everyone know who is working on the beta team and ofcourse our own Mattw that the game is heading in the right direction now after all these successive patches to the preview build. You may think its some foot licking guy, but I just feel like giving credit when its due. We were going on a rough period of time when there was no significant patches post-release of the game. But for the past month or so, the racking up of all these updates has taken the game to be surrealistic fun even in offline facing the AI.

I thought the adjustment made to the batting timing was great when it came, but slowly it dawned up on me that even the shot animations were rushed and facing a 160kph bowler was like that of a fast-medium bowler and I'm quite thankful it was tuned again to be more relevant but at the same time not supporting pre-meditation again. I'm quite surprised that how a tuning of AI's bowling(I rarely bowl to AI) and fielding can make a game so much immersive and quite challenging fun.

Also I'd like batting being shown the love as it was shown in the case of AI tuning and bowling. I know some batting issues are being worked on and I appreciate the effort all these guys are putting on a daily basis to make the game more and more fun for us. One thing I noticed since the game released is that the responsiveness of the shot played by the batsman. This may just be me being a rookie on batting but sometimes I feel like the shot and footwork I inputted was not entirely accurate for the shot played by the batsman.But the number of occasions I notice this is slowly reducing as the patches are being rolled out. Again huge thanks to everyone working for this game..

HammadK

School Cricketer
How are the nerfed prod shot to square and third man and backfoot dab to third man in current pc build? Also how are the overpowered reverse sweeps in current pc build? Some videos would be gold.
Why everyone seems to be ignoring this post. We would love to hear any comments from the ones who have played current pc build...

D

Deleted member 185125

I just wanna post this to let everyone know who is working on the beta team and ofcourse our own Mattw that the game is heading in the right direction now after all these successive patches to the preview build. You may think its some foot licking guy, but I just feel like giving credit when its due. We were going on a rough period of time when there was no significant patches post-release of the game. But for the past month or so, the racking up of all these updates has taken the game to be surrealistic fun even in offline facing the AI.

I thought the adjustment made to the batting timing was great when it came, but slowly it dawned up on me that even the shot animations were rushed and facing a 160kph bowler was like that of a fast-medium bowler and I'm quite thankful it was tuned again to be more relevant but at the same time not supporting pre-meditation again. I'm quite surprised that how a tuning of AI's bowling(I rarely bowl to AI) and fielding can make a game so much immersive and quite challenging fun.

Also I'd like batting being shown the love as it was shown in the case of AI tuning and bowling. I know some batting issues are being worked on and I appreciate the effort all these guys are putting on a daily basis to make the game more and more fun for us. One thing I noticed since the game released is that the responsiveness of the shot played by the batsman. This may just be me being a rookie on batting but sometimes I feel like the shot and footwork I inputted was not entirely accurate for the shot played by the batsman.But the number of occasions I notice this is slowly reducing as the patches are being rolled out. Again huge thanks to everyone working for this game..
Since you have played the open preview, could you let us (console users) know if the nerfed shots are gone?
Thanks in advance.

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW
see this. I hit six sixes again

I remember BLC 99 used to have cheat codes to hit big sixes just like these. Have some really wonderful memories of that game.

Users who are viewing this thread