PC Public Preview Update Now Available

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's definitely not a problem with your controller? You need to press A to get past the start screen. Have you tried hitting enter on keyboard?
Yes...I've tried two different controllers, hitting enter on the keyboard and punching the screen...and it's not even one of those touch sensitive ones. I'm reinstalling.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes...I've tried two different controllers, hitting enter on the keyboard and punching the screen...and it's not even one of those touch sensitive ones. I'm reinstalling.

There was windows 10 update that could be cause

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hmmm...no it doesn't seem to. I may need to revalidate files...that didn't work...I fear a reinstallation may be needed.

Sometimes the window isn't selected as the main window. I have a similar problem sometimes. As i have 2 monitors i have to click on the Ashes cricket box at the bottom of the screen for it to register my button presses. IF that makes any sense. Simply clicking on the ashes cricket window doesn't work. Have to click on the ashes on the toolbar.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Thanks, all for your suggestions. Fixed now....turned out, as @Dridge118 suggested, that this was an issue with window focus...even though I only have one monitor. When I clicked on the screen with the mouse, it then accepted controller input. Something in the Windows update must have caused this, perhaps something to do with Task View...who knows. Anyway glad to be back up and running. Thanks, again.

Darkseid

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Hi @MattW

Not sure if others are having this issue -- I've taken the preview for a spin in casual and in terms of uniform/logo issue for the most part it's rectified (YAY!) but I'm finding when I save then load it up later some of the logos are missing again. Other than that I'm loving the new tweaks!

anandponnath

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi @MattW

In career mode, I noticed that every win gives me 5000xp and lose 40000xp. Shouldn't it be the other way around. I'm playing the latest public beta on PC.

Similarly, the NRR calculated for teams is also flipped. A win, and I end up with negative NRR. Attached an image for reference

Users who are viewing this thread