Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Spoobir @Langeveldt @TemPSaad

many thanks.

on the ps4 build, i find the default a little too aggressive for first class (i.e. balanced plays like aggressive, aggressive plays like brute, brute makes me cry). has this been toned down at all?

i'm sure i need to look at the teams too in terms of stats and attributes but i'm playing a tour so it won't affect it i guess. will go through to the end and take what i see there into setting up teams for the next go. I haven't actually played that much post-patch.

sounds positive that things are being looked at

Apparently it has.. To be honest I haven't played that much on it, and spilling coffee all over my computer hasn't helped. I still find ODIs a bit overpowered but maybe that has more to do with teams being overskilled.

D

Deleted member 185125

I don't touch anyone's fielding or bowling skills or overall skills only the batting skills of top 7 in lineup 60-70 like judgment, drive, defense, cut, sweep etc
If u will reduce overall skills it will mess up fielding and bowling skills
I can definitely see the difference after editing the skills. Still yet to find middle ground. But things does look very promising.

gamu

Club Captain
@MattW

Thanks , Now the Highest score issue is resolved.

1. Can u please add circular field pattern
2. And Please add exact Overcast weather texture. Like shadows become dull during a overcast or rainy weather. Please try to add this.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
I still can't get the game to leave the start screen. Could someone on PC let me know if they have the same problem when launching the game from Steam Big Picture mode (running directly on PC...not using Steam Link or anything). It could just be me but, if not, I'll report it as a bug. Thanks, in advance.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I still can't get the game to leave the start screen. Could someone on PC let me know if they have the same problem when launching the game from Steam Big Picture mode (running directly on PC...not using Steam Link or anything). It could just be me but, if not, I'll report it as a bug. Thanks, in advance.

Works fine for me launching from Big Picture.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
@Spoobir thanks for trying that out. Not sure where the problem is...I can't get it to move off the start screen.

Undertaker1982

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Go to your Documents folder, go to My Games, right click the Ashes folder and select Send To > Compressed folder. Then drag and drop the resulting file into the reply box here.

Or alternatively/additionally, record a video of you getting the problem.

Can you expand a bit on your main problems with them at this point?

From what I've got notes on, the biggest issues on my list are unrealistic acceleration towards the end of the innings, the scores being a bit too predictable, and the AI seemingly getting away with too many easy sixes. More T20 related are improving how super overs pan out, and as more a general point, AI dropped catches.

Hi
@MattW
Please see attached video

1st I select England as host in T20 World cup but the computer selects South Africa
2nd I select Australia as Host in ODI world cup but computer selects West Indies as host

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Hmmm...no it doesn't seem to. I may need to revalidate files...

It's definitely not a problem with your controller? You need to press A to get past the start screen. Have you tried hitting enter on keyboard?

Users who are viewing this thread