PC Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 187360

Look at the bright side, by the time the games came out on PC hopefully all the teams,logos, squads, stadiums etc will be done :)
That's what I already mentioned in my last comment. At times waiting yields good results. Let's see how the PC Version will be..

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
I would say they have there hand full just trying to get the console patches out.They dont need the extra hassle of closing down piracy hacks at this time. As disappointing as it is it makes sense.

rudypooh786

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I would say they have there hand full just trying to get the console patches out.They dont need the extra hassle of closing down piracy hacks at this time. As disappointing as it is it makes sense.

Appreciate what your saying in regards to Piracy but surely that should have a handle on that from previous iterations of the game they have released and piracy is extremely hard to achieve these days. Should not be a reason to deny us PC Gamers. Would just be nice to have a date especially with the WC starting today.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Disappointing that PC players STILL have to wait a few months. I thought steam games couldn't be pirated (given the always on DRM)?

Last edited:

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Disappointing that PC players STILL have to wait a few months. I thought steam games couldn't be pirated (given the always on DRM)?

I have heard there is random rain and game not work normal in pirated . So Can we say Steam is still piracy free

stephencox32

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When any World Cup fever to help potential PC sales will have waned right off...

I know the piracy stuff but to delay it that long would seem crazy to me.
To be fair it’s still advertised as the official game of the Ashes not the Cricket World Cup so early August would be my guess.

sc4mp

School Cricketer
First Ashes test is Thursday 1st August. So I would say PC release will be between Friday 26th July and Friday 2nd August.

dilshann121

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone got any idea when will it be released on pc ????

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
It better be better. I got AC17 running good, fun, competitive matches against AI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread