PC version 1.15.x discussion/bug reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just curious Why my version still showing 1.15.6 , Now comes to know . Doing the same step as given above

Sourabh007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
wow! Really big update and great to see ai run chase improvement and power play (p) hud in score board and others.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hmmm.. so posting on the plane

Tablet_Landscape.png

I went from this:

error.png

but I finally work out how to bypass the filter only to read this:

Okay guys, so we have to apologise for this build going out with a crash in online.
Unfortunately, we won't be able to have it fixed tonight (it will be fixed as soon as possible on Monday). We have currently reverted it back to 1.15.6 so that the game can be played online.

Really sorry guys.[DOUBLEPOST=1434708807][/DOUBLEPOST]Has anyone successfully downloaded on the Beta branch?

D

Dutch

Hmmm.. so posting on the plane

Tablet_Landscape.png

I went from this:

error.png

but I finally work out how to bypass the filter only to read this:

Really sorry guys.[DOUBLEPOST=1434708807][/DOUBLEPOST]Has anyone successfully downloaded on the Beta branch?

Its always a gamble coming here...........Yeah beta branch is working: 15.9 showing as version number: feels much more balanced; more of a contest between bat and ball. Nice....

manojit007

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Downloaded on the beta branch successfully.Tried playing the lofted sweep,but was not successful in playing any delivery with lofted sweep or lofted reverse sweep. Grounded advanced shot working perfectly.Will try for lofted sweep with some more good timing....Thanks for such a great update

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
My impression is the lofted sweep/reverse are difficult to time, and relatively underpowered in comparison to other aggressive shots, but would need to play then more to confirm

manojit007

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
actually when i tried to play sweep by pressing LB then can hit the ball but pressing LT+LB unable to connect the ball with the bat.

Pat

International Coach
Works fine for me. Have played both sweep as well as reverse sweep lofted in the few matches I played in career mode. They are slightly under-powered but that is to be expected, not everyone can hit KP/Maxwell type sweeps consistently. I am not sure but I think the advance shot has been made a little over powered (it could be one of the earlier patches though not sure). I am able to hit sixes quite regularly with the advance shot more than I ever did. Overall, it seems to be a brilliant update. Really enjoyed batting when I started the game today after many days.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
My impressions on the update:

-AI running between wickets, really good, they ran a 3 for a ball which went near the boundary..Even a small gap in the field a single is taken...Great to see..

-Sweep slog works really good, the thing is guys you need to play the ball a little bit early than the normal shots to connect it well, not a fan of slog reverse though...

-Advance down ground shot is awesome as I just hit a straight shot which went to boundary even when the AI had placed Long on and Long off...Really fluent [Though the bat animation can me made a little lower as cover drive shot with advance down, the bat was way high but the ball really below the animation, only if possible otherwise no problem next version]

-Improved AI chase pacing-Just wow played one career match in which we scored 185, the chase really good they won the match in the 18th over...The first career match lost till now...:thumbs

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm noticing in career I'm getting 1 skill point for basically every delivery I face - is this intentional?

Bowling seems pretty good, playing as a spinner and I'm getting a decent number of edges to the keeper (plus whatever you call this) and LBWs, with the occasional bowled. AI certainly seems more aggressive, and I'm seeing a lot of threes. No runouts yet, but at least with the AI pushing a bit harder they seem vaguely likely. I've got a few outfield catches, but they still drop way more than they catch.

fiction

County Cricketer
When talking about the way AI are pacing their chase, it would be helpful if you guys can also mention the difficulty you're playing on.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
AI Regards there is lots of Improvement , Running between the wicket Is really Far Better .
Playing against AI on Legend Much More balanced .

+ We cannot able to choose when to take 2nd Power Play .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread