Status
Not open for further replies.

akhilesh910

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
OR just go to the online league section and play people on the forum who DONT exploit this but nah, lets moan instead! Boo hiss! Fix this! Fix that!
FYI, This is a bug reporting thread

akhilesh910

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Any use of the word stupid is stupid, I also pay no attention to any posts with ! in them.

As to why @MattW is referenced I have no idea - that is so stupid!

Firstly, I apologize for using that word.. I termed it as it is becoming unreal and hence I correct it here. (Your edited comment should've been better ) and I thank you for your recent updates which made batting more real.

IMO, the attributes are making the game unsteady by exploiting the bowling !
For Fast medium bowlers, reducing the attributes like sprint speed,Strength,Arm speed to 0 makes the bowler dig the balls very short (10 m maybe) followed by a huge dip on to the stumps.. As of now online game is really unplayable ! You can make Fast bowlers bowl in mere 100's and Fast mediums in 80's or 90's !

I advice you guys to restrict a minimum value for each of the attributes.

I wish you guys address this issue in future updates... as of now the online bowling is a bit exploited when u bowl slow 10m bouncers with mediums/ medium fast / spinners with a short midwicket in place.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
the AI is certainly seeming to bowl shorter in the last couple of updates - this isn't an attribute issue since my attributes are the same.

the only change regarding short slow bowling @BigAntStudios should introduce is not fiddling with attributes but rather giving us a near infinite timing window for long hops (distinct from genuine slower ball bouncers) to let us smash them out the ground as would happen in real life.

shan111

Associate Captain
True that, @blockerdave . AI is certainly bowling much more shorter than before the patch. Previously they were mixing the lengths up a lot and it was very challenging. But since the patch they've been bowling short almost 3-4 balls an over. Hopefully @BigAntStudios will correct this in the actual patch.

maxtiger

Club Captain
i need my non beta career save game is not start on non beta version

becuase i am save my non beta career in to beta version i need that start on non beta version so please help guys

thanks advance

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

becuase i am save my non beta career in to beta version i need that start on non beta version so please help guys

thanks advance

how are these posts not being treated as spam? he has been told repeatedly that this is not possible. this is clearly spam/trolling.

Reactions: Pat

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

thanks advance

If only someone already answered this question...

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Will there be a fix for the crash today?? @HBK619
We're not going to rush out anything at the moment, we're also attempting to reproduce a number of the issues mentioned in the beta build.

Some cases are harder to find than others, elaborating on the amount of times it happens when doing something and the exact steps to cause it, will definitely help us find and fix it quicker.

weeramanthrie

County Cricketer
We're not going to rush out anything at the moment, we're also attempting to reproduce a number of the issues mentioned in the beta build.

Some cases are harder to find than others, elaborating on the amount of times it happens when doing something and the exact steps to cause it, will definitely help us find and fix it quicker.

one issue i found when playing a tour test SL vs Pak in legend was excessive amount of short balls. but when i play an ODI against the same team + difficulty that wasnt the case. maybe it aint a bug, and just the way it was designed for tests. but i didnt observe this before the beta version.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Firstly, I apologize for using that word.. I termed it as it is becoming unreal and hence I correct it here. (Your edited comment should've been better ) and I thank you for your recent updates which made batting more real.

IMO, the attributes are making the game unsteady by exploiting the bowling !
For Fast medium bowlers, reducing the attributes like sprint speed,Strength,Arm speed to 0 makes the bowler dig the balls very short (10 m maybe) followed by a huge dip on to the stumps.. As of now online game is really unplayable ! You can make Fast bowlers bowl in mere 100's and Fast mediums in 80's or 90's !

I advice you guys to restrict a minimum value for each of the attributes.

I wish you guys address this issue in future updates... as of now the online bowling is a bit exploited when u bowl slow 10m bouncers with mediums/ medium fast / spinners with a short midwicket in place.

Isn't this the case before the patch, i.e. you could bowl similar slow bouncers before the patches? Are you saying things have worsened after the patch or it's just that you are reporting the slow short bouncer stuff to be fixed as part of patch 3?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India

Thanks for the reply..And if you do need some cases to be reproduced mention it I will look for it as well to help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread