PC version 1.15.x discussion/bug reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohofoz

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dont know if its a patch issue or was there from the start. I initially set up as a Zimbabwean in career mode thinking if I show any ability I'd get a game for Zimbabwe (maybe a bit harsh but I'm sure they need players more than the bigger teams). Anyway first time around I ended up being picked up for international T20 and ODIs but not by Zimbabwe but by Pakistan ???? I thought maybe I'd made my player a Pakistani by mistake so I've started again making sure to select Zimbabwe as nationality. After making it almost to the end of the aussie summer and batting well, decided to check my selection status only to see I'm being considered by PAKISTAN AGAIN ???? have these two countries amalgamated or something ?

kamyFC

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Version 1.15.10 is now live for the Public Beta Version branch on Steam.

Update Notes are as follows:
  • Added ability to set a single field for all batsmen and bowlers at once.
  • Fielding selections will now carry over between bowlers.
  • Reworked AI field placement decisions and field choices.

This is the most anticipated fix that i have been waiting for long time.
Changing fields manually every-time for a new batsmen, bowler combo is frustrating.

I did not try the beta as i read there are some issues.

But am so looking forward to the real/final 1.15.10 update.

Thank you so much Big Ant.
Will be out by this weekend?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Guys had a couple of crashes to desktop today, which I have never experienced. Captured the scenario in order to help maybe understand the cause.

The crash occurs as the video ends, also there's a little run out bug in the video which i'm presuming maybe the cause?

Appreciate all the hard work you guys are putting into this game.

tazzron

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
the AI is certainly seeming to bowl shorter in the last couple of updates - this isn't an attribute issue since my attributes are the same.

the only change regarding short slow bowling @BigAntStudios should introduce is not fiddling with attributes but rather giving us a near infinite timing window for long hops (distinct from genuine slower ball bouncers) to let us smash them out the ground as would happen in real life.

If they were to take this route, it would be logical to also give us a similar timing window for full tosses for slow bowling.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Well, So I don't know how or when such issues began to show up or whether there is something wrong at my end but today I wanted to start a fresh Career with Indian National Team and after Clicking "Begin Career", it shows me that I'm Playing for the West Indies. Just can't be able to select "India".................... Any suggestions?

My Game version is 1.15.8 and I opted out from Beta.

2015-06-30_00001.jpg 2015-06-30_00002.jpg 2015-06-30_00003.jpg

Thank You!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is the most anticipated fix that i have been waiting for long time.
Changing fields manually every-time for a new batsmen, bowler combo is frustrating.

I did not try the beta as i read there are some issues.

But am so looking forward to the real/final 1.15.10 update.

Thank you so much Big Ant.
Will be out by this weekend?

I would be surprised if it's not out by Friday night.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I would be surprised if it's not out by Friday night.
Ross, we also hope the patch fixes the no ball, free hit issues (umpire not giving no balls and free hit ) and also implements the new ODI and T20 rule.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Ross, we also hope the patch fixes the no ball, free hit issues (umpire not giving no balls and free hit ) and No also implements the new ODI and T20 rule.

Small Correction

Noticed If the AI hit a shot on no ball , Then this ball is not given as free hit , Also AI does not attempt a shot on free hit.

Not require new ODI rules , as these are not yet implemented

nokiax2

Club Captain
This image I send
Untitled.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1435643986][/DOUBLEPOST]I try to open game,but screen black and stop game because i am an utter idiot and would come on the very forum to ask help from the very people I am stealing the game from............

Last edited by a moderator:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This image I send
Untitled.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1435643986][/DOUBLEPOST]I try to open game,but screen black and stop game

Don't worry, if you got this torrented version of the game going you'd only get rain, controller disconnects, etc... not worth it.

However if you were to actually purchase the game then I'd help you out....

I guess I should have asked - so this bug only happened since you updated to 1.15.10? :p

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Don't worry, if you got this torrented version of the game going you'd only get rain, controller disconnects, etc... not worth it.

However if you were to actually purchase the game then I'd help you out....

talking of controller disconnects - my wireless receiver is damaged and has a loose connection (got a new one on its way) and so for a week or so i've been struggling to get my controller connected and it can drop out in-game. and when it does drop out in-game it's so annoying... it beggars belief that people will willingly experience that over and again rather than just bloody buy something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread