PCPL - Discussion Thread (All Owners READ!!)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok, anyone who has been following the recent actions of HH will know that for one, they've been bidding on more players than they're allowed, effectively inflating bids.

This has been seen, but also, they've not got the money to pay for Al Hasan or Duminy.

It has been decided that, as punishment, HH will only play with two internationals this season, Ricky Ponting and Yousuf.

Shantanu_Rooney will be banned from the PCPL. His part in this is undoubtedly the reason why HH are to suffer for his actions.

Al-Hasan and Duminy will be reactioned.

Please let this be a lesson to anyone who thinks that the PCPL are going to "let you off lightly," because we won't.
Regarding teams who may feel they've suffered because of HH inflating bids; there will not be monetary compensation but the fact HH will only have 2 international players will be to your advantage.

Thanks,

Simbazz,
PCPL Co-Owner.

Last edited:

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
If I wanted to sell 50% of HH to someone, and they already play for a team, do they get transferred automatically to HH?

Insomniac

Title Recipient
If I wanted to sell 50% of HH to someone, and they already play for a team, do they get transferred automatically to HH?
You'd have to negotitate a trade for that player, or pick him up in the draft.

(Unless the rules have changed, or Simon changes his mind, or whatever - but this is the basic rule that has been outlined to everyone)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Nope, infact for once zMario, you're point is correct. Rare occasion is that.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
I see barmyarmy made a Season 2 Teams List thread, does that mean all the International bidding is done? :D Just wondering, are we now waiting for the rest of the 7 teams to PM their squads or whatever to barmyarmy before the members draft?

Thanks. :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
We're almost finished with the International draft. Teams can be PM'ed to any of the owners. barmyarmy, myself or W3lshrugby.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
The first post of the signs ups has a couple of people twice or three times.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
No one's feeling the love for Shakib. After being rejected at the IPL, it seems he has been rejected by the PCPL too :(

And in both occasions, the more unworthy Mortaza has been sold off for far higher.

I feel his pain. I really do :(

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Guys, just to stop all the asking on MSN, because quite frankly its annoying :p

The member draft is being done by Rhys, he'll organise it, he'll tell you how he wants it done :)

I'll get the low-down, but like I say, this part of the PCPL preparation is all Rhys. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or catch me on MSN, I'll try my best to answer anything put my way regarding the PCPL.

Users who are viewing this thread