PCPL Feedback Thread

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Now i ask all to be sensible and not ask too much of us. The joy of it is, we aren't game developers who'll swindle you guys out of money for an updated database or a slight graphic improvement.

If we feel your feedback helps and improves the PCPL we'll do it free of charge!

So yeah, start bring in those feedbacks! Please be constructive, anything not, which we deem to be disrespectful for the time I, and others including Rhys has put in then it will be deleted.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Will you take a bribe so we win? :cool:

*Just kidding, by thew way :p

In all seriousness, I think next PCPL season we can do things a little faster, thats the only complaint

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Will you take a bribe so we win? :cool:

*Just kidding, by thew way :p

In all seriousness, I think next PCPL season we can do things a little faster, thats the only complaint

Oh it will :) You wont need to pick players etc.!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
We may do, or we may keep them. :) We're discussing all these things behind the scenes! We might even make a whole revamp of the whole system :) It will effect your team, but for the better! :p

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Team Owners or Captains should be allowed to post teams. I know you might be trying to avoid what happens on the main cricsim, where I know back in my managing days I had a system where anybody who knew someone related to someone who was on the team could post the team, but at least make it Team Owners and Captains, as there is a possibility (as happened recently) that one person might be away for a little while.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
The team captain/vice captain is who will post the teams! As long as I KNOW who is the Vice, then its all good for them to post. We put the threads up with atleast 24hrs to go in usual cases.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Nah, just PM me the name of your vice! And its all good.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Eh, if they both (captain and vice) die in a car accident of some sort...

You're just being silly now zMario. Simbazz has said his piece so there is no point arguing with IF's and BUT's. Especially if they involve the same probabillity of Rhys and Simbazz making passionate love whilst on the Titanic. Catch my drift?

Insomniac

Title Recipient
You're just being silly now zMario. Simbazz has said his piece so there is no point arguing with IF's and BUT's. Especially if they involve the same probabillity of Rhys and Simbazz making passionate love whilst on the Titanic. Catch my drift?
Well there is a slight possibility of it happening. Just gotta bring the Titanic back from under the sea :p

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Youtube it if it happens.

tassietiger added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Actually, changed my mind on this one. Don't.

Users who are viewing this thread