PCWF - PlanetCricket Wrestling Federation: Reborn (Accepting Sign-Ups!)

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The Spin said:
Thanks, I am better now :)

Just had a cricket ball driven at my leg though, hurts like mad :(
OUCH!

Well can't wait for updates and if you ever need a hand with this story don't hesitate to ask :)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
The Spin said:
Sorry but I have been busy with School, Rugby, Cricket and my new story with GN. This will continue, I promise
Well certainly you could dump one of those things that are not very important.
Who needs school? ;) :p

Nah, just kidding, we'll wait ;)

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
PCWF Presents...
Cover Drive - The road to Hit 4 Six!

CG: Welcome to the most exciting Cover Drive show we have ever brought to you! I am Chris Greenall

P: And I am Paul. Last night we had the awsome Into The Crowd PPV where the fans voted in their thousands to choose matches for the show.

CG: There was drama and excitement and that will continue as we head into the Hit 4 Six tournament!

P: Our GM Chez is coming out now to explain it to us, but anybody reading Planetcricket.net will already know about this huge tournament!

Chez: This month will see the PCWF's first ever Hit 4 Six tournament. All 30 male wrestlers on the roster will enter, only one will win. Tonight we have the first round where there will be 3 matches. Each of these are 10 man tag matches, 5 vs 5, with all members of the winning team progressing to the next round. For our final match tonight we will draw 4 men who lost their matches at random and they will compete in a Fatal 4-Way last chance match! 30 becomes 16 tonight, but the 14 eliminated men do get something to do for the rest of the month. Those 14 will be split into 7 tag teams and will compete in a second tournament in those teams from next week!

CG: This is going to be one huge tournament!

P: And I am all psyched up for it!

Segment rating: 89%

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CG: Lets get the tournament under way! The first match now!

Christian Kennerson, Javier Weishaupt, Chez Spin, El Balajiano de Jo, and Briggsey vs. Pinchinatior, Clinton Sokoloski, Treva, Shravi, and The Plympilgrim
Match:
Forearm to the face from Javier on Shravi. Face crusher from Javier on Shravi sets up for an elbowdrop. Tag to Briggsey. Briggs slams Shravi. Tag to Treva. STIFF~! chop lights up Trev who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Tag between Briggsey and Chez Spin. Briggs \ Chez whip Trev into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Tag to Christian Kennerson. A kick from Ken is delivered to the leg. Ken hits a dropkick on Treva. Actually, it barely touched! There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Chez Spin. Chez \ Ken whip Trev into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Vicious back suplex! Treva got nailed big time! Covers for a quick two count. Tag to El Balajiano de Jo. Implant DDT by El Balajiano de Jo! I will always and forever mark out for that move. SUPER frankensteiner on Trev, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Tag between El Balajiano de Jo and Javier Weishaupt. Slingshot clothesline by Javier, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Trev reverses a Javier Weishaupt hammerlock. Trev tags out to Pinchinatior. Pinchinatior hits a rolling kick on Javier. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Springboard reverse elbow by Pinchinatior. Excellent move. Looks like Muta has giving out lessons. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Clinton Sokoloski. Pinchinatior scoops up Javier. Soko bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Clinton Sokoloski! No one executes that move properly anymore. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Briggs blocks a punch. Flying shoulder tackle by Briggs sends Soko CRASHING to the mat. Tag between Briggsey and El Balajiano de Jo. Soko takes a NICE hurrancarana from El Balajiano de Jo. Soko powers out of a headlock. Tag to The Plympilgrim. El Balajiano de Jo charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Bala walks into a side slam. Mick Foley-esque Double Arm DDT by Pilgrim connects as Bala is down! Tag to Pinchinatior. Pilgrim \ Pinchy whip Bala into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. SHINING WIZARD~! on Bala by Pinchy!
Finish: El Balajiano de Jo can barely stand. Clothesline from Hell!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!
Winners: Pinchinatior, Clinton Sokoloski, Treva, Shravi, and The Plympilgrim
Segment rating: 77%

P: We have our first 5 men going through! What a match!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CG: Now I have Wildwil with me backstage, Wil, you must team up with Amol Subhesh tonight. What are your feelings on this partnership?

Wil: I don't like it, he can shove his partnership where the sun don't shine!

CG: Also, I must mention this, after your loss at Cover Drive you are foced into a forfeit. The fan's choice was, to wear a dress on Cover Drive, what are your thoughts?

Wil: There is no chance in hell of that happening! If you think I am wearing a dress, you got another thing coming! *storms off*

Segment Rating: 63%

P: Second match of the evening

CG: A lot at stake, a lot of pressure. 4 other men relying on you to win! Can these guys handle it?

Jaztheman, A.C. Coaltrain, Aaron Stride, Manrage, and GrayNicolls vs. kuttakumar, Absolute Andy, Clinton Widrick, Tun Mun, and A.C. Brown
Match:
Prodigy hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Big kick from Coaltrain staggers Prodigy but that's about it. Tag between A.C. Coaltrain and Manrage. Prodigy is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Tag between Manrage and GrayNicolls. Beautiful spinning arm drag out of the corner by GN. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between GrayNicolls and Manrage. Prodigy takes a headbutt from Manrage. Tag to Clinton Widrick. The Rage hits a right hand. Tag between Manrage and Aaron Stride. The Rage \ A. Stride whip Clint into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Badly executed second rope splash by A. Stride. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Aaron Stride and Jaztheman. Fallaway slam by Jaztheman puts down Clinton Widrick. Spear by Jaztheman. Deadman tags out to A.C. Coaltrain. A.C. Coaltrain scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Clint kicks A.C. Coaltrain in the gut to reverse the momentum. Tag to Tun Mun. Spin kick by Tun Mun to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Flying cross body off the top rope! There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Absolute Andy. TM \ Andy whip Coaltrain into the corner. Tun Mun whips Absolute Andy in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Covers for a quick two count. Absolute Andy with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Tag between Absolute Andy and kuttakumar. kuttakumar snap suplexes The Rage HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, KK is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Reverse DDT into a backbreaker by kuttakumar. That was interesting. Tag between kuttakumar and Absolute Andy. Andy \ KK whip The Rage into the corner. Absolute Andy whips kuttakumar in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Manrage is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Absolute Andy charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Tag to Jaztheman. Spear by Jaztheman. Absolute Andy powers out of a Jaztheman headlock. Tag between Absolute Andy and Tun Mun. Andy \ TM hook up Deadman, then hit a double suplex. There's a two count on the pin. Deadman counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. TM walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it.
Finish: Jaztheman ducks a TM clothesline and does a quick roll up. Deadman has a handful of tights! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!!
Winners: Jaztheman, A.C. Coaltrain, Aaron Stride, Manrage, and GrayNicolls
Segment Rating: 61%

P: Another 5 through, another 5 hoping to get lucky and get into the Last Chance Fatal 4-Way later tonight!

CG: Final match in the H46 tournament!

P: Lets see who progresses!

Adam Roberts, Guy Insley, Clinton Fabrizio, Darren Lazard, and Aaron Proctor vs. Wildwil, Matthew "Evertonfan" Robe, Rob Jupiter, Surendar, and Amol Subhesh
Match:
Insley hits a back kick, doubling Surenover. Suren takes a hard, stinging chop from Insley. One word: Ow. Tag to Darren Lazard. Lazard takes down Surendar and begins wailing away with some weak punches. Tag to Rob Jupiter. Lazard suplexes Robby to the canvas and picks the opponent back up again. Tag to Clinton Fabrizio. Lazard \ Fabizio whip Robby into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Fabizio tags out to Aaron Proctor. Some pretty weak shots by Proctor. Aaron Proctor strikes Rob Jupiter. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Clinton Fabrizio. Fabizio \ Proctor hook up Robby, then hit a double suplex. Flying elbow off the top rope by Clinton Fabrizio, getting as close to zero air as possible. There's a two count on the pin. Fabizio tags out to Adam Roberts. Running clothesline from Adam Roberts was actually MIGHTY sloppy. Adam Roberts hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Roberts tags out to Guy Insley. Slingshot clothesline by Insley, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Robby counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Robby tags out to Matthew "Evertonfan" Robe. Implant DDT by Matthew "Evertonfan" Robe! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Lightning kick by Evo on Insley. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Matthew "Evertonfan" Robe and Amol Subhesh. Evo \ Subhi whip Insley into the corner. Matthew "Evertonfan" Robe whips Amol Subhesh in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. There's a two count on the pin. Springboard dropkick from Amol Subhesh. Nicely done. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Subhi drops an elbow...but Darren Lazard moves out of the way. Darren Lazard attacks with some poorly executed flying moves. This kid sure ain't Rey Jr. Lazard tags out to Adam Roberts. Adam Roberts hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Subhi counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Tag to Wildwil. Adam Roberts takes a butterfly suplex from Wildwil. Roberts walks into a jaw breaker. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by Wildwil who held onto that one for ages. Tag to Matthew "Evertonfan" Robe. Wildwil \ Evo whip Roberts into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Springboard dropkick from Matthew "Evertonfan" Robe. Nicely done.
Finish: Adam Roberts can barely stand. Rock Bottom! 1....2....3.
Winners: Wildwil, Matthew "Evertonfan" Robe, Rob Jupiter, Surendar, and Amol Subhesh
Segment Rating: 61%

CG: Evo picks up the pin and it is all over!

P: That completes our line-up of 15! Just the 1 lucky loser left to come!

CG: We have just been told that the Last Chance Fatal 4-Way will be: Tun Mun vs Javier Weishaupt vs Clinton Widrick vs Christian Kennerson!

Tun Mun vs Javier Weishaupt vs Clinton Widrick vs Christian Kennerson - Last Chance Fatal 4-Way
Match:
Fallaway slam by Clinton Widrick puts down Christian Kennerson. Clint slams Christian Kennerson. Covers for a quick two count. Massive backbreaker on Ken and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Ken counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Christian Kennerson arm drags Clint over and locks on an armbar. Hooks the leg for a two count. Ken tries to channel the power of Kawada, but ends up channeling the power of Trish Stratus instead by hitting a high kick on Clinton Widrick. Hooks the leg for a two count. Clint kicks Christian Kennerson in the gut to reverse the momentum. Javier takes a headbutt from Clinton Widrick. Clint tags out to Javier Weishaupt. Ken walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Back heel kick from Javier on Javier. Javier hits an arm drag on Ken, follows it up with about 3 more and locks in an armbar for good measure. Javier Weishaupt with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. Pin, but Ken is out just before the three count. Javier tags out to Tun Mun. Ken takes a flying neckbreaker from Tun Mun. Tiger suplex on Ken. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. There's a two count on the pin. Implant DDT by Tun Mun! I will always and forever mark out for that move. There's a two count on the pin. Flying cross body off the top rope! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Ken tags out to Clinton Widrick. Clint hits a piledriver on Tun Mun. That used to end matches, you know. Clint slams Tun Mun down and motions to the crowd. Clint slams Tun Mun. TM blocks a punch.
Finish: Diamond Dust from Tun Mun and Clint is out! Tun Mun floors Clint near the ropes and makes the pin. TM is using the ropes for leverage! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!!
Winner: Tun Mun
Segment Rating: 59%

CG: That is all from the H46 tournament this week, next week tune in for some more action!

Show Stats:

Overall Rating: 67%

TV Rating: 2.26

Attendance 418

NB: Due to the nature of the H46 tournament and the way the game works, ratings will be lower due to the tournament style

plympilgrim

International Coach
yes through, great work spin keep it up

can i change my two finishers if possible: X & Y, top rope move, and The Voyage a lifting move, like a modified powerbomb

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Great win as expected for us :D Nice work Chez!

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Yep I will. It got to a stage where I was bored with it but hopefully I can re-invoke my intrest in it

Users who are viewing this thread