PCW - A Wrestling Revolution (PCW Revolution Preview Posted!) - Tibes"n"Pinch

ajay.bhat

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
10 Man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the PCW Championship: Ajay Bhat

3 man Cage match for the PCW Chez Memorial Championship AJ Styles v John Morrison v Mr. Kennedy

Paul London v Brian Kendrick - PCW Cruiserweight championship

Motor City Machine Guns v ??? and ???

pinchinator

International Cricketer
Revolution by Authority Zero hits the Staples Center speakers as a few Pyros go off around on the entrance ramp signaling the start of the first PCW show ever!

Mike Adamle: Hello everyone and welcome to the Staples Center Los Angeles, California which will be home of the first PCW show ever PCW Revolution I'm your Main commentator for Revolution Mike Adamle and here along side me is the one the only Steve Austin
Steve Austin: Yeah thanks i guess, it's me the 6 time WWE Champion and 3 time Royal Rumble Steve Austin but let's cut to the chase the PCW has a great roster built up on a lot of young talent and it will be interesting to see these guys go but one thing's for sure they will put on a great show here tonight

Chris Hero vs Dragon Kid
Dragon Kid gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Hero. Hero drives a forearm into the chest of Dragon Kid. Big dropkick by Chris Hero, who got good elevation. Chris Hero snap suplexes Dragon Kid. Dragon Kid elbows Chris Hero in the face to break a hammerlock. Dragon Kid uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Second rope splash by Dragon Kid. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Hero slips out the back of a Dragon Kid bodyslam. Dragon Kid walks into a jaw breaker. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Dragon Kid gets hit with a splash mountain out of the corner. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Dragon Kid kicks Chris Hero in the gut to reverse the momentum. Dragon Kid scores with a back heel kick on Hero. Dragon Kid only gets knees on a splash. Dragon Kid tastes a high angle back suplex. Dragon Kid is in trouble. Hero's Welcome! 1....2....3. Chris Hero remains in the ring, celebrating the victory. Match Quality: 73%, Crowd Reaction: 52%, Overall Rating: 62%

Mike Adamle: Not a bad way to start of the show by showing 2 newcomers to the PCW the ropes lets hope the quality of the matches increases in the next couple of bouts though.

Bill Spleen and Tobie Brooks are shown backstage "You got my back out there if I have yours?" Spleen appears to say "Yeah sure man" Tobie replies "Nice" Spleen responses Overall Rating: 72%

Christian vs Kurt Angle
Angle gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Christian. Stiff chop lights up Angle. Angle tastes a high angle back suplex. Hard impact russian legsweep by Christian. Angle counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Vertical suplex by Kurt Angle. Massive backbreaker, Christian got planted. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Kurt Angle gets taken down out of nowhere. Vicious back suplex! Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Delayed brainbuster suplex. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Christian looks shocked. Angle counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Double arm suplex by Kurt Angle, Christian hits hard. Christian counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Big backdrop on Angle, executed well. Kurt Angle slams Christian, who rolls onto his stomach. What is Christian doing? Kurt Angle picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises Christian up...but then falls backward, getting crushed by his opponent in the process! Christian is on top! 1....2....3! Looking at the replay, it appears that Christian had taken a chain out of his tights and wrapped it around his fist! Kurt Angle must have been punched with that chain while in mid-powerbomb! What a cheap shot! The fight has started up again! Christian attacks Angle, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting.
Match Quality: 80%, Crowd Reaction: 91% Overall Rating: 87%

Steve Austin: Now that was a match! They make me wish I Hadn't quit wrestling.

Low Ki vs Keiji Mutoh
Mutoh uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Low Ki is down. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Low Ki counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Low Ki hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Mutoh takes a flying neckbreaker from Low Ki. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Flying knee to the face from Low Ki. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Hard back suplex on Mutoh. Keiji Mutoh ducks a clothesline attempt. Low Ki takes a hurrancarana. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Springboard blockbuster! Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Flying elbow from Keiji Mutoh. Mutoh hits a wicked chop. Low Ki slips out the back of a Keiji Mutoh bodyslam. Mutoh takes a flying neckbreaker from Low Ki. Low Ki face jams Keiji Mutoh. Low Ki floors Keiji Mutoh...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - Ghetto Stomp, forget about it. 1....2...3! Low Ki climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory. Match Quality: 75%, Crowd Reaction: 42%, Overall Rating: 58%

Mike Adamle:I actually thought that was a pretty good bout but i do agree with the fans that its not the best they've had together and that it was a bit of a let down from the match before.

PCW Cruiserweight Title Match! -Paul London vs Brian Kendrick

Kendrick hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Stiff high kick on London by Brian Kendrick. London takes a flying neckbreaker from Brian Kendrick. London takes a flying neckbreaker from Brian Kendrick. Kendrick walks into a trip. London hits a dropkick on Brian Kendrick. Second rope splash by London. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Paul London misses a big legdrop. Brian Kendrick hits a missile dropkick on London. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Slingshot clothesline by Kendrick. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. London counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. London hits a wicked chop. Paul London misses a clothesline. Driven DDT by Brian Kendrick. Brian Kendrick drives Paul London into the corner. Sliced Bread #2!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Brian Kendrick is still in the ring celebrating. Paul London pushes the referee away. Paul London slams Kendrick down. Paul London climbs to the top rope and hits the 450 Splash! Match Quality: 85%, Crowd Reaction: 57%, Overall Rating: 71%

Steve Austin: These two let themselves down here they've done better matches in the past and they really should've performed here i don't think the owner of the company will be to happy after this match.

Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin are sitting backstage, Shelley: So who do you think we'll be verusing tonight? Sabin: I don't know man Hornswoggle and Finlay maybe? Shelley *Laughing*: Maybe MNM? *They both break out in laughter* Sabin: WHo ever it is we'll be ready for them. Overall Rating: 71%

PCW Tag Title Match! - Motor City Machine Guns vs The Briscoe Brothers!!!!!
Alex Shelley hits a rolling kick on J. Briscoe. Alex Shelley with a running dropkick into the corner. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Tag to Chris Sabin. Motor City Machine Guns whip J. Briscoe into the corner. Chris Sabin whips Alex Shelley in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Hard back suplex on J. Briscoe. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Spinning back kick from Chris Sabin. Jay Briscoe powers out of a Chris Sabin headlock. Flapjack from J. Briscoe. J. Briscoe tags out to Mark Briscoe. Hard back suplex on Sabin. Second rope splash by Mark. Chris Sabin pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Tag between Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley. Shelley hits a high kick on Mark Briscoe. Mark walks into a face crusher variation. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Shelley hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Mark counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Back heel kick from Mark. Alex Shelley is all alone...Spike Jay Driller!! 1....2....3! Sabin and Shelley remain in the ring. Alex Shelley does not look happy at losing. Chris Sabin goes to leave, but gets pulled back in by Shelley. Tensions seem to be rising between these two. Match Quality: 90%, Crowd Reaction: 73%, Overall Rating: 81%

Mike Adamle: Absolutely superb match from those 2 teams and the Briscoe Brothers debuting to win the match who would've funk it?

Tajiri vs Rob Van Dam
Second rope flying axe handle, RVD goes down. Back heel kick from Tajiri. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Rob Van Dam hits a right hand out of nowhere. Stiff high kick on Tajiri by Rob Van Dam. Hard back suplex on Tajiri. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Rob Van Dam with a standing spinebuster. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. RVD hits a dropkick on Tajiri. Tajiri counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Tajiri with a running dropkick into the corner. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Springboard blockbuster! Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Tajiri looks shocked. Flying elbow from Tajiri. Kick from Tajiri to the leg. RVD pushes out of a Tajiri hold. Tajiri takes a flying neckbreaker from Rob Van Dam. Tajiri walks into a side choke slam. Tajiri gets knocked to the ground by RVD, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Five Star Frog Splash!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Rob Van Dam is still in the ring celebrating. Tajiri pushes the referee away. Tajiri spins RVD around. Tajiri hits the Buzzsaw Kick! Match Quality: 78%, Crowd Reaction: 71%, Overall Rating: 74%

Steve Austin: Seen better but i've seen a lot worse but these 2 will be disappointed with there performance they like to give it there all during there matches but it didn't show here.

'Phenomenal' Ayub Abdi vs Santino Marella
Ayub hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Dropkick connects, Marella goes down. Second rope flying axe handle, Marella goes down. 'Phenomenal' Ayub Abdi with a spinning neckbreaker on Marella. 'Phenomenal' Ayub Abdi misses a big legdrop. Hard impact russian legsweep by Marella. Brutal forearm by Marella. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Ayub reverses a Santino Marella hammerlock. 'Phenomenal' Ayub Abdi with a running dropkick into the corner. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. 'Phenomenal' Ayub Abdi with a standing spinebuster. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Ayub drops an elbow...but misses. Armbar takedown from Santino Marella, nicely done. Ayub kicks Santino Marella in the gut to reverse the momentum. Ayub hits a dropkick on Santino Marella. Santino Marella is in trouble. Bicycle Kick! 1....2....3. 'Phenomenal' Ayub Abdi climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory. Match Quality: 62%, Crowd Reaction: 46%, Overall Rating: 54%

Mike Adamle: Not the best way to start off his PCW career he'll want to improve his abilities out there if he's to keep his place on the roster.

PCW Chez Memorial Title Match! - AJ Styles vs John Morrison vs Mr. Kennedy
Kick from John Morrison to the leg. Mr. Kennedy drives Morrison into the cage side. Styles slips out the back of a Mr. Kennedy bodyslam. Super frankensteiner on Kennedy. Morrison takes a hurrancarana. AJ Styles climbs the cage, but gets pulled down by Morrison! Spear! Styles is down and hurt. AJ Styles fights out of a grapple. AJ Styles drives Kennedy into the cage side. Diving headbutt from Morrison. Morrison climbs over the top for the win! Match Quality: 76%, Crowd Reaction: 85%, Overall Rating: 82%

Steve Austin: Wait was there a match there? If so that was absolutely disgraceful.

PCW Title Match! - 10 Man Battle Royal
Kick from Zoraxis Nostradamus to the leg. Zorax throws Arslaan "The King" Khalid over the top rope! (Elimination # 1) Stiff high kick on AJ B by Tobie Brooks. Tobie clotheslines Ajay Bhat to the outside! (Elimination # 2) Matrix hits a wicked chop. Matrix throws Bobby "The Pain" Bob over the top rope! (Elimination # 3) Dropkick connects, Weiner goes down. Spleen backdrops John Weiner over the top rope! (Elimination # 4) Tobie hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Tobie bundles Billy Spleen over the top rope! (Elimination # 5) Spleen doesn't appear happy with that and he climbs back over the ropes kicks Tobie to the midsection and gives him a Blue Carolina to the outside (Elimination # 6) Tobie is up and starts laying into Spleen as they start brawling back up the entrance ramp. Matrix takes a flying neckbreaker from Zoraxis Nostradamus. Spinning back kick from Zoraxis Nostradamus. DraVen Matrix scores with a back heel kick on Gutterman. Matrix clotheslines Brendan Gutteridge to the outside! (Elimination # 7) Spinning back kick from DraVen Matrix. Matrix bundles "Prince" Maninder Heer over the top rope! (Elimination # 8) Dropkick connects, Matrix goes down. Zoraxis Nostradamus hits a rolling kick on Matrix. Zoraxis Nostradamus climbs to the top turnbuckle as DraVen Matrix is stunned. The Zoraxis!!! DraVen Matrix gets bundled out by Zorax! who is our PCW Champion!!! Match Quality: 75%, Crowd Reaction: 70%, Overall Rating: 72%

Mike Adamle: And there we have it all the titles have being sorted out and the first PCW Revolution has come and gone just us this Thursday for PCW: Feel the Pain!

Quick Results
Chris Hero beat Dragon Kid
Christian beat Kurt Angle
Low Ki beat Keiji Mutoh
Brian Kendrick beat Paul London to become PCW Cruiserweight Championship
The Briscoe Brothers beat Motor City Machine Guns to become PCW Tag Champions
Rob Van Dam beat Tajiri
'Phenomenal' Ayub Abdi beat Santino Marella
John Morrison beat Aj Styles and Mr. Kennedy to become the PCW Chez Memorial Champion
Zoraxis Nostradamus won a 10 Man Battle Royal to become the PCW Champion

Prediction Table
PaulNixon1 - 3
gutterman - 2
ZoraxDoom - 2
ajay.bhat - 0
Dr. Pepper - 0
tobes - 0

This edition of PCW Revolution was brought to you by
D1310~Coors-Light-Frosted-Posters.jpg

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PCW News

PCW has officially announed PCW: Feel The Pain's announcers, ex-ECW commentator, Joey Styles, and Eric Bischoff!

PCW has now officially signed 11 Wrestlers: Eric Bischoff, Rhino, Christopher Daniels, Team 3D, Booker T, Sabu, Kaz, Bobby Lashley, Stacy Keibler & Christy Hemme.

Stacy Keibler & Christy Hemme are rumored to become involved in the upcoming Tobie Brooks/Billy Spleen fued, as managers.

No Fancy Preview here folks, cause it'll be PCW: FEEL THE PAIN!!!!!!!! soon.

FEEL THE PAIN! MATCHES

Rhino v 'The Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniels
Team 3D v MCMG
Booker T v Sabu
Tobie Brooks v Zorax Notradamus v Billy Spleen v Kurt Angle - Non-Title Match
Arslaan 'The King' Khalid v Ajay bhat
And More, only on PCW: FEEEEEELLLLLL THEEEEEEE PAINNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

pinchinator

International Cricketer
Rhino v 'The Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniels
Team 3D v MCMG
Booker T v Sabu
Tobie Brooks v Zorax Notradamus v Billy Spleen v Kurt Angle - Non-Title Match
Arslaan 'The King' Khalid v Ajay bhat

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
PCW: FEEEELLLLLL THHHEEEEEE PPPPPPAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN!

I Walk Alone hits in the sold-out HSBC Arena as Joey Styles and Eric Bischoff welcome us to PCW: FEEL THE PAIN!

Joey Styles: Welcome to the first ever, best ever PCW: FEEL THE PAIN!!!! Boy are we in for a big night tonight! but first let me welcome my co-announcer, the one and only, Eric Bischoff!

Eric Bischoff: Indeed we are Joey, I can't wait, PCW has some brilliant talent, and a brilliant announcing team for Feel The Pain, and I can't wait to cause some trouble!

Arslaan Khalid vs Ajay Bhat

Belly to belly suplex by AJ B. Arslaan "The King" Khalid reverses a hip toss. AJ B takes a headbutt from Arslaan "The King" Khalid. AJ B reverses an irish whip...and Arslaan "The King" Khalid runs into the referee! Massive lariat. Cover, but there's no one to count for Arslaan "The King" Khalid. AJ B blocks a punch. Flying elbow from Ajay Bhat. Second rope splash by AJ B. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Ajay Bhat scores with a released tiger suplex on Azlan. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Azlan powers out of a headlock. Azlan hits a high kick on Ajay Bhat. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. AJ B powers out of a headlock. Sabu comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! Azlan turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Sabu! Sabu has left Azlan in big trouble. Arslaan "The King" Khalid is in trouble. Tombstone PileDriver!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Sabu remains in the ring. Ajay Bhat pushes the referee away. Ajay Bhat spins Sabu around. Ajay Bhat hits the Tombstone PileDriver! (71)

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD! WHAT WAS SABU DOING THERE! AJAY JUST GAVE HIM A DAMN BEATING!

Eric Bischoff: Sending A Message to Booker i'd say Joey, but damn, has it backfired!

Billy Spleen and Christy Hemme are backstage, when Tobie Brooks, and the oh-so lovely Stacy Keibler run into them, Brooks & Spleen start to trade insults but both girls hold them off.(83)

Joey Styles: They really don't like each other do they!

Eric Bischoff: Can you blame Spleen! This mutt of a person turned on him, and he bribed Stacy into managing him!

Joey Styles: I'm not sure tha...

Eric Bischoff: Shuddit Joey.

PCW Tag Title Match! The Briscoes (c) vs Kaz & Tajiri

Kaz hits a wicked chop. Driven DDT by Kaz. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Tag to Tajiri. Kaz \ Tajiri whip J. Briscoe into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Tajiri hits a rolling kick on J. Briscoe. J. Briscoe counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Powerslam from Jay Briscoe. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Tag to Mark Briscoe. Second rope splash by Mark. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Running knee lift from Mark Briscoe. Tajiri avoids an avalanche, Mark Briscoe hits the turnbuckles hard. Mark takes a flying neckbreaker from Tajiri. Tag between Tajiri and Kaz. Dropkick connects, Mark goes down. Tag to Jay Briscoe. J. Briscoe takes a flying neckbreaker from Kaz. Jay Briscoe gets whipped into the turnbuckles by Kaz. Flux Capacitor, forget about it. 1....2...3! Kaz \ Tajiri climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory. (73)

Joey Styles: What an upset! The Briscoes are an experienced team, and Kaz and Tajiri, well, aren't!

Eric Bischoff: That's wrestling for ya Joey! Full of surprises, and a**holes, like me.

Booker T's backstage talking about Sabu.... "You want to send me a message Sabu, well i've got one for you..... Tonight I will Beat yo damn ass! Can You Dig That... Sucka?" (89)

Billy Spleen and Christy Hemme *cough* POWER PLAY *cough* Are again on our screens, Hemme is all over him, but Spleen doesn't notice, as he is busy thinking about Tobie Brooks.
(80)

Booker T vs Sabu

Booker slams Sabu. Booker slams Sabu down. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Sabu blocks a right hand and fires back. Spin kick by Sabu to the face. Spinning back kick from Sabu. Second rope flying axe handle, Booker goes down. Booker T avoids an avalanche, Sabu hits the turnbuckles hard. Booker T DDTs Sabu. 'Phenomenal' Ayub Abdi comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Sabu turns around. 'Phenomenal' Ayub Abdi spins Sabu around. 'Phenomenal' Ayub Abdi hits the Bicycle Kick! Ayub leaves the ring, the damage done! Cover! 1....2....3! Ring the bell. Booker T pinned Sabu. 'Phenomenal' Ayub Abdi remains in the ring. Booker T pushes the referee away. Booker T spins Ayub around. Booker T hits the Axe Kick! (72)

Joey Styles: Wow! Booker not happy, he thought he could win himself!

Christopher Daniels vs Rhino

Back elbow connects, Daniels staggers backward. Hard slam by Rhino. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Christopher Daniels hits a right hand out of nowhere. Standing leg lariat by Christopher Daniels on Rhino. Daniels uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Christopher Daniels blasts Rhino with a super kick. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Daniels hits a dropkick on Rhino. Rhino counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Rhino DDTs Daniels. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Daniels walks into a side choke slam. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Fallaway slam by Rhino. Daniels receives some punishment. Christopher Daniels avoids an avalanche, Rhino hits the turnbuckles hard. Driven DDT by Christopher Daniels. Diving headbutt from Daniels. Christopher Daniels moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Spice Rack. 1....2...3, it's finished. Christopher Daniels extends his hand to Rhino...and it is accepted! They shake! (71)

Joey Styles: A good show of sportsmanship by the Man-Beast there.

Eric Bischoff: You don't anywhere by shaking hands, that's why people like me succeed!

Ladder Match! Team 3D vs Murder City Machine Guns

Big clothesline on Sabin. Brother Devon turns Shelley inside-out with a clothesline. Team 3D whip Sabin into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Brother Ray throws the ladder into Shelley. Sabin counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Spin kick by Alex Shelley to the face. Dropkick into the ladder by Shelley, sending it into Ray. Springboard blockbuster! Brother Devon gets sent flying to the outside. Meanwhile, Brother Ray is climbing the ladder! Motor City Machine Guns see it...and run forward, knocking the ladder over! Ray gets sent from the ladder, over the top rope to the outside! Motor City Machine Guns set the ladder up, and climb up to grab the contract for a Tag Title Shot and get the victory! Motor City Machine Guns climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory. (90)

Joey Styles: YES! THE GUNS ARE GONNA HAVE A TITLE SHOT!

Eric Bischoff: Maybe it'll be next week, or never, if I have anything to do with it!

Joey Styles: What?.....

Bobby Lashley comes up on the Titantron, with a determined look, "The Dominator, is in PCW, and ready, to dominate the competition!" (70)

PCW Chez Memorial Title Match! Bobby Lashley vs John Morrison (c)

Second rope flying axe handle, Lashley goes down. Back heel kick from Morrison. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. John Morrison misses a clothesline. Lashley bodyslams John Morrison. Rude Awakening on John Morrison by Lashley. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Bobby Lashley turns Morrison inside-out with a clothesline. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Fallaway slam by Bobby Lashley. John Morrison blocks a right hand and fires back. Back heel kick from Morrison. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Springboard blockbuster! Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Morrison uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Lashley walks into a high dropkick from John Morrison. Bobby Lashley pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Bobby Lashley with a spinning neckbreaker on Morrison. Bobby Lashley with a standing spinebuster. The two competitors end up fighting to the outside of the ring. The referee tells them to bring it back in, but neither of them are listening. The ref tries again, and again they keep brawling. The referee completes a ten count, ending the match in a double count out! I don't think the fight has finished. Bobby Lashley and Morrison have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view. (73)

Joey Styles: Wow! Lashley didn't care about the title, all he wants is to destroy John Morrison!

Eric Bischoff: This is worse than when JBL was Smackdown's champion!

Billy Spleen vs Kurt Angle vs Tobie Brooks vs Zoraxis Nostradamus

Kurt Angle snap suplexes Spleen. Kurt Angle snap suplexes Spleen. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Billy Spleen reverses a hip toss. Spleen waits in the corner. Second rope flying axe handle, Angle goes down. Tobie Brooks misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake. Flying knee to the face from Tobie Brooks. Hooks the leg, but there's no referee to make the count. Spin kick by Tobie Brooks to the face. Angle blocks a kick from Tobie Brooks. Angle kicks Zoraxis Nostradamus. Flying cross body off the top rope! Zorax hits a dropkick on Tobie Brooks. Zorax only gets knees on a splash. Tobie Brooks hits a rolling kick on Zorax. Back heel kick off the second rope, Zorax goes down. Billy Spleen punches Brooks and they start brawling outside! Flying shoulder tackle by Angle sends Zorax to the mat. Zorax walks into a side choke slam. Zoraxis Nostradamus grabs Kurt Angle from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but Angle rolls through with the move! He used a pull of the tights to get Zorax over! 1....2...3! The referee was out of position and didn't see it! (80)

Joey Styles: Angle cheats his way out of it! But this isn't over! Brooks & Spleen are fighting in the crowd! Hemme & Keibler rushing out to stop them, but nothing will stop them! Angle & Notradamus trading blows! This is absoloute mayhem! Who can control this! Oh God! Brooks has just given Spleen a Hellevator from the top of the titantron on to a stack of flaming tables! THIS IS ABSOLOUTE MAYHEM!!! WHO WILL STOP THIS!!!!!!! Eric..... what are you doing?

Eric Bischoff: DAMMIT ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! STOP RIGHT NOW!!! OR YOU'RE...... FIIIIIIRRREEEEEEEEEDDDDDD! Tha's right, I am Feel The Pain, and Revolutions, new General Manager! Next week, there will be NONE of this! If there is, you will be fired.

Joey Styles: ...... What an announcement! my broadcast partner is our new GM! Where's Tazz when I need him! But folks, goodight from the HSBC Arena! See you next time!

Quick Results
Ajay Bhat beat Arslaan Khalid
Kaz & Tajiri beat The Briscoe Brothers to become PCW Tag Champs
Booker T beat Sabu
Christopher Daniels beat Rhino
Murder City Machine Guns beat Team 3D
Bobby Lashley drew John Morrison for the PCW Chez Memorial Title
Kurt Angle beat Zorax Notradamus, Billy Spleen & Tobie Brooks

Prediction Table
pinchinator - 4
PaulNixon1 - 3
gutterman - 2
ZoraxDoom - 2
ajay.bhat - 0
Dr. Pepper - 0
tobes - 0

This edition of PCW: Feel The Pain was brought to you by

logo.gif

Last edited:

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
Title Shot...... haha! nice joke there Ajay.......

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Nice shows but you made a mistake. The prince won the 10 man battle :p. Really like the colours.

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
Dan, I don't use s*** :p, Zorax: Shut It, start admiring your title :p

pinchinator

International Cricketer
Weak show there tobes
No Paul Nixon :p im ashamed of you :p

Don't worry mate theres room for you on Revolution also Zorax i will make a decision on who you'll face for the title at Over-Drive very shortly

Next Revolution Preview should be up Wednesday and Show should be done on Thursday since i got those days off :cool:

KOP

School Cricketer
eyyz man this is the first time i have seen this and i really like it i like how you use members from here in it also it is really clever. Next show you do i will give it a full review

Users who are viewing this thread