People who have already preordered the game

BRAB

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I preordered from EB as well, little concerned I may not get the steelbook though as I have never preordered through them before and I've heard you miss out on preorder bonuses sometimes!

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Not having ordered from EB Games since forever...do they call/text or do you just turn up?

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I've gotten a text the 2 times I've pre ordered from them, also keep your eye on the Facebook if they start selling it early, that was the case with RLL2.

mbgrice

Club Cricketer
Has anyone got the text from EB saying their games coming. I haven't got mine yet and I'm starting to get slightly worried.

ravi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
preordered for ps3 from flipkart

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Has anyone got the text from EB saying their games coming. I haven't got mine yet and I'm starting to get slightly worried.

Nope.. but I'm not worried. Their website was pretty quickly updated with the release date post the announcement. It'll be there.

As Fission said.. check their facebook closer to release date (or just here.. someone will spread the word) if street date is broken.

mbgrice

Club Cricketer
Nope.. but I'm not worried. Their website was pretty quickly updated with the release date post the announcement. It'll be there.

As Fission said.. check their facebook closer to release date (or just here.. someone will spread the word) if street date is broken.

I went into EB the other day and they said my preorder was there and all that. It's just I would expect a text soon. I'll probably go into the shop a couple of days before if I still haven't got one but if it's on the system than I theoretically should just be able to waltz down after school on the 4th and pick it up.

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
I meant I got texts from EB when the game is out and you're allowed to come and pick it up, not 2 weeks before.....

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Pre ordered from GAME in UK for 360 :)

Users who are viewing this thread