Planet Cricket Challenge Test Match

S

sonic

ok, i am willing to bat for zimbabwe next, i stop at 100 runs or 3 wickets don't I, and then do 5 overs autoplay?? Shailesh?

T20

Panel of Selectors
you are right sonic, you stop when you lose 2 wickets OR you've added 100 runs..whichever is first..so if you give a start of 0 for 2, turn over mate :D 5 over autoplay next.. :velho:

S

sonic

ok, thanks, i've downloaded the teams and will use zim's gameplay as stated. can someone please do the first 100 runs/2 wickets of the zim inns as i shall now be off to bed. however i shall take part wednesday evening so please let me be the second/third person in line

S

sonic

ok, i shall start the innings now guys, i shall post the saved game back up once i've got 100 runs...or lost 2 wickets [that would be 0-2 then - Ed :zimrahil: ], oh yeah, i must rememebr the autoplay aswell

S

sonic

and here's the saved file for the next person to take over...i did ok, i was very watchful (hence the over rate) and i suggest everyone does the same. good luck

T20

Panel of Selectors
Looks like due to heavy rains, rest of the match is going to be washed out :( :banned: <_< :throw:

Users who are viewing this thread