PlanetCricket Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Please get back the old "stick out tongue" smiley. Rest are fine. :)

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Although it would cause a bit of change in the smilies in my opinion there are some really good ones on Face Punch. Such as;

glomp.gif

dance.gif

airquote.gif

ninja.gif

ssj.gif

laugh.gif

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Just to let you know, we have added the PlanetCricket Tournament Organizer usergroup which is for those that are running tournaments for us such as the Battrick and From the Pavilion tournaments.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Does having guests download the attachments now effect for all the forums? Or just only for the restricted Cricket games downloads?

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Please remove this :lol smiley. Its awful and many people hate it.

Others are nice and remove the face of :wave and add this smiley face:(.

It makes a sad feeling when others go. But that frown smiley looks like a sad, dull face.

Any chances of bringing that cry and pray icon back?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Well no offence..You reserve your opinion, but do the smileys make a priority? I feel the ones we have are so far so good. Jm opinion anyway. :)

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Bevab, if you worried more about the content of your posts than the smilies you can use in them, it would help.

It really annoys me that through all the changes, the majority of the discussion has been on smilies. There is a more than adequate amount of options for expressing emotions, you don't need a smiley to replace every possible combination of post. Take your example of a sad waving smiley, if you seriously are going to miss someone leaving, you surely have the time to write a message conveying that without needing a smiley to do that for you. If you don't, then you obviously don't care enough about the event to post at all.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
That's one scary post there, combined with your W&G avatar it is anyway. :p

It really annoys me that through all the changes, the majority of the discussion has been on smilies

Probably because they've all worked a treat really. I think the forum is alot better than it was a month ago.

P

pcfan123

Forum is on the upswing and should only get better as the Ashes start.

The Issues forum is a lot nicer too now that it is exclusive.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
The Issues forum is a lot nicer too now that it is exclusive.

could end up becoming a bit cliquey though, or worse the same people just bringing every thread around to the same tired arguments over and over again.

Although as of now neither has happened, it could become a problem

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Bevab, if you worried more about the content of your posts than the smilies you can use in them, it would help.

It really annoys me that through all the changes, the majority of the discussion has been on smilies. There is a more than adequate amount of options for expressing emotions, you don't need a smiley to replace every possible combination of post. Take your example of a sad waving smiley, if you seriously are going to miss someone leaving, you surely have the time to write a message conveying that without needing a smiley to do that for you. If you don't, then you obviously don't care enough about the event to post at all.
Oh Snap.

But you forgot :mad and :facepalm

Bevab

Staff Member
C07 forum a little better now, but still a lot of users are struggling with grammar there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread