PlanetCricket Premier League 3 - Discussion Thread

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think if Owner's retire.. and some players leave.. it does not mean.. we cannot have this thing going.. there are many newcomes.. and they can replace them.. H

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
As owner, I would welcome anyone to take the task on, but in all honesty, I'd only sign off on it if I was 100% sure it would be done properly.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
As owner, I would welcome anyone to take the task on, but in all honesty, I'd only sign off on it if I was 100% sure it would be done properly.
As the above user has said,we can still keep this thing going on.I'm up for it.I've seen the way this has been going and we can continue it.What say, let's give it a shot mate.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yes i am ready to take any responsibilties given... Ownng a team.. to Playing for a team anything.... Cheer's

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I thought this was back again. Man, 'got a massive thump of a shock in my heart. Wheere are the prizes? All i got was my Sunday Donkshine Beer. That from Therbs.

AND.,

PCPL 4. Is. Going. To. Happen.

Yeah, start the engine again! Let's start this thing whole over again! :D

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Simon, if you wanna give this to someone, I suggest to give this one to ashwiin or bcvstheworld or biggy. They had their leagues conducted successfully.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
I think Biggy will be the right man as he isn't having any commitments (his leagues) currently and is an experienced member in PCPL.
I'd like to take part in this as a player or an owner. :)

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Yeah biggy is one of the right man but you even are one of the right one. And how about this idea? Why don't you both take it up?

Binnu added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

I'd like to continue with BB. Anyone, if you wanna join us, contact mr funknath;)

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey if a 4th season or new season would be starting, please remember to inform me.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd love to participate as an owner, just like Sartaj wishes to.
Maybe we can co - own a team ;)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I can pretty safely say that the PCPL won't be returning any time in the near future. Sorry to disappoint people but its just too big a task, too many people needed to make it run, and the 3rd season showed this.

We had a really good run, I enjoyed it, I hope you guys did too! In the end, I haven't the time nor the people to pull of a PCPL4. I did say I would allow someone I had trust in to have a try if they came in, but its looking unlikely as its such an undesirable job, trust me.

Users who are viewing this thread