Story Planetcriket Rockers Season 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey buddies, its long time since I have been purely active in this thread(remem me ? I am the one who gave edited menus, camera fix and saw the hidden items in C2k4 screens). I ahve been busy preparing for my campus recruitment and since i have been selected now I am free and up running with C2k5 this time. U can expect some graphics enhancement for C2k5 some time later, but currently i wanna enjoy C2k5 to fullest so I have decided to start a planetcricket's tour of C2k5(literally), i.e. a full season of cricket with the planetcricket as one of the team, this will include the Oneday circuit tour atleast, and more tours and crikcet will come if enough I get enough supporters.

The game will be played by me, but supported by all members interested. Sometimes on special occasions like someone abt to score a hundred the save file will be send to him to complete the hallmark, etc.

1)For this I require a squad 25 players from Planetcricket members(that includes myself).

2)Everyone interested should reply "I am available" in this thread.

To apply as player: "I am available::Player"
To apply as Coach: "I am available::Coach"
To apply as Manager: "I am available::Manager"
To apply as selector: "I am available::Selector"

3)I shall pick 25 players solely on the basis of reputation in planetcricket forum, if more than 25 players apply.

4)Chairman of selectors will be consulted on selection during selection of captain, Vice captain, wicketkeeper and selection of players during the series.(I shall be contacting him soon, I am sure he will help me).

5)Everyone in the squad will be playing(rotation policy)

6)Selected players if can post their cricket profiles (in C2k5), would be appreciated.

RULES::

1)ONly 25 players in a squad.

2)Not- international game's result to be decided by autoplay.

3)The team in C2k5 to be edited is Netherlands.(Not to hurt sentiments of guys from netherlands) Other suggestions are welcome.

4)Bowling to be autoplayed (since i always get the oppostion out for score of 60 or less.)

5)On confirmation on selection(not consideration) players/members are required to create themshelves(create player in C2K5) legitimately and save the rosters as PCR and post the PCR.ros(Found in my documents/Ea Sports/Ea sports cricket 205/) in a zipped format in the thread

6) Game will be played in Hard conditions with the latest tutsi's AI patches.

Extras::

1) Our team's name is PLANETCRICKET Rockers. If it used somewhere else please notify and please suggest something else, otherwise I register it.

2) All screenshots from special moments will be poster.

3) Special monets shall be discussed here.

4) Each team member is equally important and there will be team meetings every seven days. (days will be notified later once everything is decided)

5) There will be awards and rewards for performers in form of Reputation Points

P.s: I need three membres from squad of 25 players to help me in this series. Plaese apply along with reason why u should be selected for this.

This is an important announcement to all members regarding the awards.

VCash::

Man of the match will get 15/5 Vcash points depending upon the status of sponsors

Man of the series will get 75 Vcash points

Occasional Sponsors awards for special feats 10 Vcash points (E.G this is for breaking or equalling world records like lara's 400,36 in an over,10 wickets in a match,etc.)

Reputation points::

Obviously the amount of reputation cannot be measured that is given .
It depends upon the number of green boxes you have.
The reputation would be given to the

1. MOS
2. top series bowler
3. top series batsman

IMP: MOM will not recieve reps.

For the team:
Team members should make note that the rep is not quantifiable from my side.So you'll have to accept it as it comes.(no -ve rep i promise).

Other special awards if announced by sponsors or PCR's management team will be notified.

If this is a success then more tournaments will be arranged on larger scale.

Other suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Thanks for reply You are considered.

Others please reply only "I am available"

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Its great to see replies from senior members. You are considered. Thank you

Briggsey

International Coach
Good point, if it is and if I am selected I could send you my player that I am using for my story right now to save you the convenience of making him! :D

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Simply create new players from scratch. that was the reason I needed 3 more members(managers) for our ROckeRS new season. I guess there will be help for me from my team members atleast, if i dont get managers. I have contacted the chairman of selectors for his job and Intenational coach for his job. Hope to hear from them sooner.

I ask all supportres to bear patience because it may take some time to get underway, coz i am organizing it in a organized manner with full squad, coach, selectors, managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread