Player Editing ICC2013

monty555

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Help

Basic player editing artmoney table for ICC2013, and auto offset cheat engine table attached.

DOB converter included. Have fun.

Cheatengine trainer guide: Run the game, go to the players profile that you want to edit, open the cheat engine table, select the icc2013 process, and edit.

I download the files but I cant open the CT FILES

Leo Bloom

School Cricketer
Hi, first post and I hate to be dumb, but which addresses mean what? Never used Artmoney before and my mind is totally blown. I managed to edit my budget, but have no idea how to find values which aren't shown in the game like batting/bowling ability.

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi, first post and I hate to be dumb, but which addresses mean what? Never used Artmoney before and my mind is totally blown. I managed to edit my budget, but have no idea how to find values which aren't shown in the game like batting/bowling ability.

Download the latest one , it displays everything. :thumbs

rick owens

School Cricketer
Right I've just uploaded my trainer. It's the first I've ever done and is so unbelievably basic I'll probably get laughed at!

Anyway you can download it here: 404 - Page Not Found

Included with the trainer is an instruction document telling you what hot keys need to be entered to do what. As you will see you can edit the following:

Batting Levels
Bowling Levels
Bowling Economy Levels
Retire/Un-Retire Players
Change Player Type (Batsman/Bowler/All rounder etc)
Change Batting Preferences
Change Bowler Type
Change Nationality
Change Batting Setting (Opener/Middle Order etc)

Hope it works for everybody and makes it easier for those struggling with ArtMoney/Cheat Engine.

Please any feedback welcome. I've tested it for a while but wanted to get it out ASAP so there may be some errors.

dosnet work

suhruthraju

School Cricketer
Right I've just uploaded my trainer. It's the first I've ever done and is so unbelievably basic I'll probably get laughed at!

Included with the trainer is an instruction document telling you what hot keys need to be entered to do what. As you will see you can edit the following:

Batting Levels
Bowling Levels
Bowling Economy Levels
Retire/Un-Retire Players
Change Bowler Type
Change Nationality

Hope it works for everybody and makes it easier for those struggling with ArtMoney/Cheat Engine.

Please any feedback welcome. I've tested it for a while but wanted to get it out ASAP so there may be some errors.

Would u be moe clear in how to use it???

rick owens

School Cricketer

Batting Levels
Bowling Levels
Bowling Economy Levels
Retire/Un-Retire Players
Change Bowler Type
Change Nationality

hey man i still got an old icc 2009 editor maybe u can make a 2013 editor with a little help

rick owens

School Cricketer
hey anyone want to edit an old 2009 icc editor ive got and use for icc 2013

----------

plzzz repl quick

Users who are viewing this thread