Player Editor

themuel1

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Madman said:
will u be able to post a player editor to download so we can change this stuff ourselves or tell us how to edit things

Yes, but it will take some time.

Ste

Executive member
Nope I the fastest I could get Giles to bowl with his speed rating set at the highest possible was 67mph.

tommy

School Cricketer
Pak_cricketer said:
still fast for a spinner! Now Afridi can be Afridi :D

agreed with u ! afridi can bowl fast in spin
when this editor will be available for download & can we add more swing/;spin by this editor along with the pace ?

Ste

Executive member
tommy said:
agreed with u ! afridi can bowl fast in spin
when this editor will be available for download & can we add more swing/;spin by this editor along with the pace ?

lazy_chesnut hasnt made the editor yet. I just changed some of the bowling speed settings using a HEX editor on the TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag file.

Find the name of the player you wish to edit, go down a little bit to their date of birth. Count 12 bytes starting after the last number in the year of the DOB and then the 13th byte it the bowling speed. Change it to 63 to have fastest speed (99 rated). Dont bother trying this if you arnt that good at HEX editing though!

Ste

woosaah

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
sweet this is good news :) i am going to do it as soon as i get home :D

Jace11

School Cricketer
I'll dig out hex workshop and have a look.

Faces: Do players have two faces, one for licensed and one for unlicenced mode or do they have duplicated entries for unlicecend versions, I hope all can be converted to their original licensed mode.

Also all names can be done properly with dashes where needed etc..

Ste

Executive member
The players seem to be the same HEX for the face in the roster for ICC mode and exhibition mode so I assume there is two sets of faces or something.

To change the face find the date of birth(DOB) for the player you wish to edit and move along 8 bytes starting after the last number in the DOB. The ninth byte changes the face but I have no idea how to set it to a specific face!

Ste

Jace11

School Cricketer
I think maybe Ponting and Lara are key to this. As they have same face in both modes, then maybe, this hex is repeated. Like in this example, so..

I will test on the australia team and see if it works.

Ste

Executive member
Jace11 said:
I think maybe Ponting and Lara are key to this. As they have same face in both modes, then maybe, this hex is repeated. Like in this example, so..

I will test on the australia team and see if it works.

Yes I think you could be right. Perhaps there is a piece of HEX code somewhere with each team that differentiates between if a team should have fake faces or real faces also.

Ste

Jace11

School Cricketer
Yes it works. :)

The pairs are shown in this pic. The first byte is licensed face, secon is unlicened.

If you copy the first over the second for all players, you will get their correct faces...

So, is it possible to make a program to copy the LICENCED NAME BYTES over the UNLICENCED NAME BYTE and FACE over unlicended faces, as doing it by hand is going to take a long time and bound to incure errors...?

I am not a programmer unfortunaltely. :crying

Plus... Many teams have extra slots.. so we could copy other players in to give bigger squads..or updated squads...

I see a lot of possibilities for the editor..

There are multiple teams...

eg looks like many Australia teams in there..

1 is ICC WC
1 is ICC Trophy (these two are licensed already I think)
But also classic teams and Test team..

Alot of editing...

The first team seems to be the most imprtant one to change..

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 447
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 409
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread