Player Editor

satishmania

International Coach
Anyway i hope there's atleast a patch(even if no editor is possible) which corrects the flaw in the one day stats n also the "bowling figures bug" ie when a bowler takes a wkt of the last ball, that over is not added to the number of overs bowled by that bowler..

lonie_from_50

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, I'd like an editor, but not right now...ICC 2002's magpie has been great and I have worked hard on that at times, but that was clearly due to it being ICC 2002. Now that we have a fairly up to date (players anyway) edition, ask in a year or two.

bhail256

Club Cricketer
Can anybody start on this atleast in their free time? It will make things a little more interesting!

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
bhail256 said:
Can anybody start on this atleast in their free time? It will make things a little more interesting!
More than 4 years to get an editor even started for ICC 2000, and you expect someone to do one for ICC 2005 after just a few months?

dawg369

School Cricketer
It is quite funny how you piece together things :P your sarcasm is B A L L S

iameviljez

School Cricketer
DS_4_life said:
Why would you need an editor?
I'd like one to be able to add my own team in, or possibly lower leagues. Plus we could do the Sheffield Shield (ok, Pura Cup) ie Aus Domestic comp if we did.

Bilal91

International Coach
yeah... that would be good...

P.S. is there any patch for icc05???

Users who are viewing this thread