Player transferring

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Guys

Now if you are wishing to transfer a team and you played in last year cricsim there will be a meeting in the Flash Chat on the day of the Grand final of the ONE DAY Competition. All managers are urged to attend. It will be at 8:00pm Aus Eastern standard time, 10:00 England time etc. Now members can join the chat. If you are a member wanting to switch to a different team and you cant make it to the chat please pm the team manager you want to go to and they will discuss it during the meeting.

Conditions of Trading
If you are trading you arent allowed to go to a new team that will be introduced this season.

If two managers get pmd about one player wanting to go to two teams we will discuss at the meeting

TIME OF THE MEETING MIGHT CHANGE!

Brett_Lee, rickyp and siddharth2002

tassietiger

International Cricketer
When's the OD final. Because I heard a rumour Gilchrist was interested in a trade. Apparently our salaries aren't high enough (Note: All our salaries are the same, except the smarter ones among us earn money on the side in bribery etc.)

viral1991

International Cricketer
I dont want to transfer too many players for now, simply because this team already is a well-knitten one!

Brett_Lee

International Coach
viral1991 said:
I dont want to transfer too many players for now, simply because this team already is a well-knitten one!
Its the players choice if they want to transfer. They might all decide to stay at your team

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
sohummisra said:
I feel it should be a player/team consensus, just like in real sports. ;)
Yup this decision will remain within the team itself. More like Players need to contact both parties to get transferred. Or simply post here let your intentions known.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
As I suggested in another thread, why don't we have a trading period, such as a week, to make trades, instead of squashing everything into an hour, as if a sponsor wants us to do it quickly.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
sohummisra said:
As I suggested in another thread, why don't we have a trading period, such as a week, to make trades, instead of squashing everything into an hour, as if a sponsor wants us to do it quickly.
Well actually its started already. The ongoing week and this thread is what we have for transfers. So everyone get moving now if you want to switch.

viral1991

International Cricketer
Well, we dont! ;)

The transferring will be fun, currently there are 90 players in the existing Cricsim, & with new teams, the players will increase to atleast 120!

siddharth2002 said:
Well actually its started already. The ongoing week and this thread is what we have for transfers. So everyone get moving now if you want to switch.

So, can we start replacing players now?

Brett_Lee

International Coach
viral1991 said:
So, can we start replacing players now?

Well you can request them what is happening is no official signing its just requesting. It will be discussed in the Flash Chat transferrs. If you are a captain and want to take a player PM Him. Vice versa if you are a player PM the captain/manager you want to go to. Try to not keep them public At the Chat managers will be there and players can if they want. And managers can discuss whats happening with trading

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
Rabbitoh Rob is open to offers from now, pm me if interested.
A quality player demanding top dollar :D

Onedayers
312 runs @ Ave 39.00

First Class
750 runs @ Ave 57.69

:cheers

Brett_Lee

International Coach
8:00pm AEST Remember guys. If you want to switch come to the chat. All managers will be there (well they should be) If you want to switch and cant pm the manager you want to change to and they will bring it up at the meeting

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Mate I cant come at 8 Aussie time.I can come at 10.I will be in skool.Sorry.I can come at 10.Maybe Duded can come instead of me.Lets wait for his reply.

Users who are viewing this thread