Please Help Me!

QuickFire

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have recently bought a new GeForce 4 MX440 Graphics card and installed BLC on Win98 to revive those good old days of playing BLC.

But...I'm unable to play in any of the modes...Actually, the graphics, the menus, the loading all are fine except there's no sound and no commentary.

As a result (I think), after the toss, the two captains just starts to dance and the game simply hangs...what do I do?

All I can do now is practice in the practice mode without sound that is. Please help me soon before I get to lay my hands on the new Cricket 2004.:)

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If memory serves me correctly, don't you just press the right hand arrow key and enter at main menu screen (maybe coin toss screen ?) to resolve.

Sorry I really cannot remember

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hey mate go to opetions and switch off the music and then exit and restart the game this will fix the issue

sahilv

School Cricketer
When you start the game go to the matches section and start the world cup.you would be able to hear the music.if you are not able to do so ,start the wc without selecting any human team.also ,after this the caps will not dance in the middle

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
Hey I had this problem as well. Try using the up left right down arrow keys in some bloody order I don't remember.

You could also try updating your sound drivers. And try using WinXP. Its a lot better OS than 98. Win98 doesnot have support from Microsoft either.

Users who are viewing this thread