Please take more money from us! Some suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chahan Shah

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Please take my money. I really do wish that you guys can make enough money to put out another iteration of the game with major changes. DBC14 is the best cricket game right now, and some of it has to do with the poor standards set before.

With funding and support, I am sure the DBC franchise can become so much better.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yup been saying it for a while maybe kickstarter like funding thing would be perfect if we want to just give money to the funding of the next dbc game. id gladly back it knowing the quality of customer support/gameplay...

Chahan Shah

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yup been saying it for a while maybe kickstarter like funding thing would be perfect if we want to just give money to the funding of the next dbc game. id gladly back it knowing the quality of customer support/gameplay...

I would totally support that.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Cute thread :)

I would rather keep my money in my pockets though :spy

las_faiz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Big Ant team have gone far and beyond then any other cricket game in existence to make this the best game ever

Only way I could honor then is by buying the game genuine so that they get paid. I have both pc and ps3. My xbox broke else I would have xbox version as well

In regards to dlc, I hope they do make one.

I know at PlanetC most of them buy the game. I hope other's follow the same. This game is the best and deserves far more sales

jaraarrow

International Coach
Well i have bought the game for both xbox and pc,cost me 86 pound.So id like to think i have done my bit.
Worth every penny i spent btw,thanks big ant.

jaraarrow

International Coach
Blimey a geordie with 86 quid to spend.....:p You should have spent it on a t shirt!
Im quite a posh geordie dutchy.Once i heard you were on pc i had to buy it,wanted to teach you a lesson online.:D

aditya123

National Board President
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

@BigAntStudios Can we get something like this started? A lot of us seem to agree on this one. The more money that this game makes the better for cricket gaming. All these years with such crappy games and even worse post-sales service by the developers and now we have an almost Utopian scenario!

I hope PC can get something started. Maybe a PayPal account where we could donate some funds as gratitude towards the developers. Even if PC has 5000 members who are willing to pay an average of 10$ each, it could still make the developers feel good. I really am seriously interested in getting something like this started.

zombieian

International Coach
@BigAntStudios Can we get something like this started? A lot of us seem to agree on this one. The more money that this game makes the better for cricket gaming. All these years with such crappy games and even worse post-sales service by the developers and now we have an almost Utopian scenario!

I hope PC can get something started. Maybe a PayPal account where we could donate some funds as gratitude towards the developers. Even if PC has 5000 members who are willing to pay an average of 10$ each, it could still make the developers feel good. I really am seriously interested in getting something like this started.

Whilst I admire your gratitude to BA you would be better employed asking some of your fellow countrymen to buy the game and not to pirate it.
I too have bought the Xbox and the Steam version of the game, and although I am very grateful to Ross and the BA team I don't feel the need to donate any more money.

aditya123

National Board President
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Whilst I admire your gratitude to BA you would be better employed asking some of your fellow countrymen to buy the game and not to pirate it.
I too have bought the Xbox and the Steam version of the game, and although I am very grateful to Ross and the BA team I don't feel the need to donate any more money.

That is a little rude. I bought the game on Xbox360 and made a couple of my friends and cousins in the US buy it as well. I don`t go around advocating piracy to my 'fellow countrymen'. Also, piracy is more of a concern on PC than on console. Console piracy is far less of an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread