Poor Marketing/Release on PS4/xbox1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously too much over analysis going on here.

You're the one who tried to compare cricket games to Toyota and Mazda cars, you can't get a worse comparison then that. At least pick a comparison where there aren't a million other alternatives.

And for the final time - The press releases RE: release dates for AFL Live and Rugby League Live 2 were issued in the month prior to the actual release of the two games. This would imply a trend of Tru Blu officially announcing games in the month prior to their intended release month.

I don't see how the month is relevant? It is the amount of days that matter. The month is just a logical way to count days, not an all-hailing dividing factor which ceases you from announcing a release date and then actually releasing it within said month. I think you need to formulate your arguments better, I still have no idea what you're trying to say

You're the one who tried to compare cricket games to Toyota and Mazda cars, you can't get a worse comparison then that. At least pick a comparison where there aren't a million other alternatives.

I don't see how the month is relevant? It is the amount of days that matter. The month is just a logical way to count days, not an all-hailing dividing factor which ceases you from announcing a release date and then actually releasing it within said month. I think you need to formulate your arguments better, I still have no idea what you're trying to say

Tru Blu, with RLL 2 and AFL Live, have not released a press statement declaring the release date in the same month as either game has been released.

A car is a car - a cricket game is a cricket game - I was not comparing cars to video games, I was comparing the fact you would not buy a car if you were in the market because one manufacturer has produced a sh*t box.

Get it now?

Will DBC14 be $99 drive away no more to pay?

Tru Blu, with RLL 2 and AFL Live, have not released a press statement declaring the release date in the same month as either game has been released.

And birds go tweet. They've done it 2 weeks before the launch of a game before. You point doesn't add much to the discussion.

I think people including me need to expect that Tru Blu will reveal the release date very close to the release. If that's this month or later who knows.

PS One thing for sure PlanetCricket has been very busy talking about this subject in at least two different threads, shows we care so much. For the future of cricket games/Bigant or just to get a cricket game at last or both.

By the way go Aussie soon to be number one test cricket team plus the only country that makes cricket games, well in Trickstar view maybe that was not a good idea.:clap

Has anyone else been really bored on here the past couple of days?
Can we just let Big Ant/TruBlu deal with it and go back to talking about nothing?

Has anyone else been really bored on here the past couple of days?
Can we just let Big Ant/TruBlu deal with it and go back to talking about nothing?

For all intents and purposes, we already are.

A car is a car - a cricket game is a cricket game - I was not comparing cars to video games, I was comparing the fact you would not buy a car if you were in the market because one manufacturer has produced a sh*t box.

Get it now?

Thank you, I do however I think that both points are pretty irrelevant.

As I said before, I don't see how month is relevant. Days and weeks are much better measuring tools, and we can see that Tru Blu vary between two to five weeks from announcement of release date to release.

The problem isn't whether or not you would buy another car. It is the issue that you are oblivious to the fact there is another car, rather thinking both products are the same.

It is the issue that you are oblivious to the fact there is another car, rather thinking both products are the same.

Bang on target!

/discussion

Please get the ball rolling Ethybubs.

I'll give you a few questions to discuss.

when does an amount of money become large enough that you have to hand it in?

Is cricket an addiction when you spend more than half of your free time adjusting your all time XI's and reading about unknown cricketers from all eras?

When was the last time you were happy to be in the position your are at in life?

That ought to get things going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread