Post your questions about the game here!

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Could someone help me with the sequence of buttons for bowling a slower ball. I know it's LAS down and L1 but am unable to find out the sequence or timing of pressing the buttons. I am only able to bowl an average of 3-4 slower ones in 10 attempts. The fast bowlers keep bowling at 133 KMPH when ideally it should have been early 120s at least. Thanks in advance.

Believe

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
L1 (or RB) is used to bowl any of your other deliveries, but slower. (Eg LS up and left for an outswinger, then add L1 for a slower outswinger.)

LS down just comes out as Seam as far as I can tell, I've got Slower Ball skill points without ever bowling a LS down delivery.

But I can't really help with the "sequence". I understand that bowling constant faster deliveries tires you quicker, but I've noticed that the slower ones don't always come out slower as well. Which doesn't really make much sense.

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
L1 (or RB) is used to bowl any of your other deliveries, but slower. (Eg LS up and left for an outswinger, then add L1 for a slower outswinger.)

LS down just comes out as Seam as far as I can tell, I've got Slower Ball skill points without ever bowling a LS down delivery.

But I can't really help with the "sequence". I understand that bowling constant faster deliveries tires you quicker, but I've noticed that the slower ones don't always come out slower as well. Which doesn't really make much sense.

Thanks for the response. Do I need to keep pressing the L1 all along or do I press it before pulling down RAS or while pushing the RAS up.

Believe

Club Captain
I'm not actually sure.. I hold it down from just after my bowler starts his run up. But it might work at any time before you start your action. I'll have an experiment a bit later with it.

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
I started a 3 match T20 series between Indo-Pak XI and New Zealand ATB. For some reason AI bowled only with Shane Bond and Daniel Vettori. They ended up bowling 10 overs each. Could some one let me know what could be the work around for this?
Thanks in advance.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There's probably no bowler cap in the match creator.

bestfriendh

Club Captain
Console player here, but I was looking to get DBC 14 for the PC as well, doing it especially for Francoboldo's patch. Could someone let me know if that patch is also applicable to Career Mode?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread