Post your questions about the game here!

vishemson

School Cricketer
Hi,

I have a problem with the career mode.
I have paused a match mid-way (in career mode) - Save and exit - and when i continue the game again it crashes.
As i'm the captain of my team (India) I changed the batting order of the wicket keeper (if that's what is causing this?)
Is there a possibility to go to a different point in the career or at least forfeit the match so that i can continue with my game? I really don't want to lose this career player, PLEASE HELP!

Mr A

Club Captain
Is there any problem with steam now,Im not able to log in and start DBC 14....I played around 4 hrs before..Even steam site is not available for me :(

rkishore1986

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Unable to play the game. Getting the alert message saying you must be online in order to play Dec 14 even if iam online. Checked with one of my friend even he was facing the same issue. Kindly suggest
Steam ID. Kishore_rram

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't know for sure because I don't have the game yet but RLL3 does so I would assume DBC 17 has it too

RockstarAV

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Anyone help? I have 2 GB of RAM . And 1 GB of integrated Intel graphics (:P). I might be able to run this game but I have a 1.3 Ghz processor which really sucks! Does anyone know if It is gonna work on my device?Or do I have to stick on to Cricket07? I have to be careful about spending my Pocket money.Thanks in advance!

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Anyone help? I have 2 GB of RAM . And 1 GB of integrated Intel graphics (:P). I might be able to run this game but I have a 1.3 Ghz processor which really sucks! Does anyone know if It is gonna work on my device?Or do I have to stick on to Cricket07? I have to be careful about spending my Pocket money.Thanks in advance!

Simply saying - Just forget DBC 14/17
And wait when you start doing a job & then buy , maybe till then DBC 19 or 21 would also be introduced .

Last edited:

RockstarAV

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Simply saying - Just forget DBC 17
And wait when you start doing a job & then buy , maybe till then DBC 19 or 21 would also be introduced .
This is the DBC 14 forum.I was talking about DBC 14. I know my PC can't handle DBC 17.It will most propably blow up or start bleeding :D !

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

nickmaniar

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Are there any online players playing DBC 14 ? I don't see any online players. Looks like everyone have moved on to DBC 17

Users who are viewing this thread