Post your questions about the game here!

Snake199

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This game is stupidly hard :noway

I have mastered the forward defensive shot but whenever I play anything with attacking intent I just get out, so annoying

winnj101

Club Cricketer
career help

Hello all,

Loving this on the pc. Made a bowling all rounder off spinner, noticed batting stats improve by doing netting sessions. How do i improve the bowling skills. Also i like bowling but struggling at batting. Is this common? Any advice? Thanks

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys! :-)

I have a query regarding pace bowling.

If i bowl an outswinger using "L" stick (for RHB) and press the Right stick (R) up and slightly right (i.e inswing to a right handed bat) what would happen??

Most of the balls are pitching on leg stump even if I try to bowl outswing. :(

Help

ellgieff

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is it possible to replace all teams after start of the career?

Once the career is started, everything about that career (teams, team lineups, the abilities of the players in those teams, your players appearance) is locked in for that career.

You can replace the teams, it just won't affect the career at all.

----------

One issue. There is no way to stop the ball from going on to the stumps when playing against spin.

I'm not certain I understand your issue, bro, could you explain better?

Getting the bat in the way stops the ball from going on to the stumps.

fanirama

Club Captain
Why do we get XP for running 3 but not for running 4?

I successfully ran 4 runs a few times but got nothing for it. Ran 3 and got 5 XP each time

awsomeDBC

School Cricketer
Hey guys! :-)

I have a query regarding pace bowling.

If i bowl an outswinger using "L" stick (for RHB) and press the Right stick (R) up and slightly right (i.e inswing to a right handed bat) what would happen??

Most of the balls are pitching on leg stump even if I try to bowl outswing. :(

Help

Right stick (RAS) is for line of the ball.. not for swing... Its the LAS (left analog stick) which add swing (provided tht blower has swing ability/skill)
Keep the LAS to 10 o clock or 11 o clock and pull RAS down for a sec then push RAS up straight or little on the left side line (like Jimmy Anderson ;P) (while keeping LAS at 10 o clock for outswing) n u wil get Outswing.. etc..

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm having trouble keeping the cut shut to the ground (PC version). Every time I hit it perfectly it goes in the air and just misses the point or backward point fielder. If I mistime it it balloons to those fielder. Any tips?
It's happening in PC version only. On PS3 I can play the cut shot to the ground quite easily and it goes in the air only if I mishit it.

EDIT: It's happening with pull shot also. :(

Last edited:

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Once the career is started, everything about that career (teams, team lineups, the abilities of the players in those teams, your players appearance) is locked in for that career.

You can replace the teams, it just won't affect the career at all.

----------

I'm not certain I understand your issue, bro, could you explain better?

Getting the bat in the way stops the ball from going on to the stumps.

No not that. When i was playing against spin i plaed sweep shop and what happened is the ball touched my bat and very slowly like it took 10 seconds for the ball to went on to the stumps. Isn't there any way to stop the ball from going to stumps like the way we do in real life.

Vans

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hey everyone

I downloaded the cricket academy from steam yesterday and registered. Today I'm staying to sign in and all is says is you have been signed out after I put my activation code in?

Help someone? @MattW

anikalra123

School Cricketer
plz tell me what is inverted batting and bowling??????
should i keep it on or off?????

and also i am having problem with AI field placement.........
they implement 4 slips in t20 game havnt seen that in real cricket......

raghav316

School Cricketer
whenever i end a match in carrer mode..the game get struck in posting the score to leaderboard....i cant post my score to leaderboard ...what to do..anyone plzzzzzzz help??????:(:(:(

coold98

School Cricketer
i hav just started career mode but why isnt there any review system in career mode?....and how can i play offiline co-op?sorry if these have been answereed

Rowdoss

Club Captain
i hav just started career mode but why isnt there any review system in career mode?....and how can i play offiline co-op?sorry if these have been answereed

A) There is only a review system available if it is available in its real life counterpart. Not available in domestic cricket but is available in ODI's etc..

B) If by offline co-op you mean two players batting on the same team? Then its not yet available. Will be added in the future

Users who are viewing this thread