Pradi's/Prakastic Downloads - Afterlong time... ???

faysalsiddique

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes he(the1mm) is right.
Thanks appu for these mind blowing kits.
And one more thing, could you please make overlays for Cricket Revolution.
Thanks!

Adam2k90

School Cricketer
Hey thanks for the mod but i need some help installing i unpack to data folder and the kits just stay the same, ive attached a pic to show you what i mean, please help as the mods look awesome!:help

Attachments

• CR.jpg
    CR.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited by a moderator:

appu2146

Associate Cricketer
Adam2k90: Hey thanks for the mod but i need some help installing i unpack to data folder and the kits just stay the same, ive attached a pic to show you what i mean, please help as the mods look awesome!:help
Mate I can't see the shapes.cr files in the screenshot, its key for the game to run.
I think you have unrar the original Shapes file which comes with the game...You dont need to do it mate. If you done it just rar it. and then use this patch it will work...:)

dude123

School Cricketer
does anyone have cr patch 1.6 i want to play the online games plz post!!!!!!!!!!!:)

XeCuTeR

School Cricketer
Hi guys,

International ODI pack v 1.0 as been released Click the download at the End of this post. This pack contain the international kits for all the 10 teams. Enjoy your play Cricket Revolution with my patch.
And post any bug you see in the patch without fail so that i can correct it in the next version. For Better game play experience use the roster pack available to have the correct names in teams.

File Size is 23 mb and it is available in Rapidshare only for now. if you want i can upload in other hosts.
And i need you comments while playing online with my patch does it affect your gameplay. because the are made in high quality with increases its file size.

Just Download and extract the files in "data" folder of your game.
use winrar to extract.
if you right click the Shapes.rar file use extract files option in the menu.

Please comment on the kits.

Download

Thanks Pal... very nice... one think here i want to ask... is it necessary that the same patch should be installed on the opponent player. Or i can see the new kits and my opponent will see its default kit?

bestali

School Cricketer
thanks great work:)

bestali added 5 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Hi guys,

International ODI pack v 1.0 as been released, download it from any of the 3 hosts. This pack contain the international kits for all the 10 teams. Enjoy your play Cricket Revolution with my patch.
And post any bug you see in the patch without fail so that i can correct it in the next version. For Better game play experience use the roster pack available to have the correct names in teams.

File Size is 23 mb and it is available in Rapidshare only for now. if you want i can upload in other hosts.
And i need you comments while playing online with my patch does it affect your gameplay. because the are made in high quality with increases its file size.

Please remove anyother kit pack or kits you have installed.
Just Download and extract the files in "data" folder of your game.
use winrar to extract.
if you right click the Shapes.rar file use extract files option in the menu.

Please comment on the kits.

Rapidshare

Mediafire

Easyshare

Please Post Your Reply

Previews
Australia
Bangladesh
England
India
NewZealand
Pakistan
Srilanka
South Africa
West indies
Zimbabwe

Comments are welcomed....

excellent work. keep it up.

hi

MOUSE[/color] can be used for settings the bowling spot, it will made easy for us to bowl at right line & length. OR slows down the bowling spot bcz it moves faster and its very difficult to place it at a right spot. :crying

hope u will help me?

thanks in advance

khubbaib

School Cricketer
i can download the kit but i am no know where the file extract please tell me as soon as

appu2146

Associate Cricketer
IPL

If you guys are interested.
I will try to make a complete IPL patch for Cricket Revolution.
Awaiting Your Reply's..

the1mm

School Cricketer
Yes certainly i am interested. Also i am ready to help, if needed.

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
mate do the downloads also contain the menu kits(the kits at side of menu)??

Users who are viewing this thread