School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here is the Rohit Sharma Signature :-

2098627c7918c49b92dd2b4b9e9ba05407a28ac.png

KUTGW!

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
render effects are nice. the bg is aight but it needs more too it. add some textures. text could be better font and better placed and smaller. I don't like the stroke either. good effort, keep it up. Please don't be dissapointed with this comment, take it on board and all other constructive comments and you'll be a master in no time ;)

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Could you keep the sizes 300*100.And nice work:)
From now on, I will make 300 x 100

render effects are nice. the bg is aight but it needs more too it. add some textures. text could be better font and better placed and smaller. I don't like the stroke either. good effort, keep it up. Please don't be dissapointed with this comment, take it on board and all other constructive comments and you'll be a master in no time ;)

thanks for yet another advice :)

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
From now on, I will make 300 x 100

thanks for yet another advice :)

You dont need to make sigs at 300x100. He obviously doesn't look at peoples gfx threads much. I make all my sigs at 500x200 and if anyone wants to use them i resize it to 300x100. Make them whatever size you want.

Nice sig, the render is a bit bright for the background and the text is probably to big imo. KUTGW!

Pranav

ICC Board Member
You dont need to make sigs at 300x100. He obviously doesn't look at peoples gfx threads much. I make all my sigs at 500x200 and if anyone wants to use them i resize it to 300x100. Make them whatever size you want.

Nice sig, the render is a bit bright for the background and the text is probably to big imo. KUTGW!
thanks for the advice. I make sign of size 600 x 200 , so that they can be easily changed into 300 x 100

PranavPathak added 19 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Graeme Smith Wallpaper :

210365589b597cba71bcebfd1fe64222765ab4a.jpg

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Looks great:hpraise but have some render effect also :cheers

the one behind looks awesome:D

Last edited:

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Great background.

The simplicty of the main background is fantastic, with the bigger render and flag positioned nicely and the fade is just right. Great effects on the side too.

KUTGW!

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
wow! what an improvement! the use of textures is great, especially for someone who just started. i love the fade aswell. bg needs more too it, add textures such as wood etc. render effects definitely need improving. very good effort mate.

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
Wow Fantastic Rohit Sharma sig... i loved the render effects. and the BG is SUPERB,, i dont mind the text as well. reps to you mate. fantastic

Pranav

ICC Board Member
wow! what an improvement! the use of textures is great, especially for someone who just started. i love the fade aswell. bg needs more too it, add textures such as wood etc. render effects definitely need improving. very good effort mate.

Wow Fantastic Rohit Sharma sig... i loved the render effects. and the BG is SUPERB,, i dont mind the text as well. reps to you mate. fantastic

thanks mate. :)

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Excellent loved it :hpraise:clap:cheers

reps if possible :happy

Reps added

there's a new come in the GFX makers wow:happy

Last edited:

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I dunno about this one.

For a beginner its unbelieveable. The background looks superb with all the effects you've added but it just looks like the sachin render has just been pasted on. Doesn't really blend.

But like I said its fantastic for a starter, KUTGW!

Users who are viewing this thread