End Game Prison Break Mafia! - Town Wins! The inmates (RUDI, SamSax., FP, CK, PS) escape!

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
@Yash. that means the game ends.... I think...[DOUBLEPOST=1522836507][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah... and @Rebel2k17 will ya be my mentor... till we have the next game ? or anyone else ?

Still Lynch. The game has to end properly...

I was going to post ... how does everyone feel about a post where we openly and honestly talk about tactics, tells and how we all play? Try to even the playing field a bit?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I was so close yet again I guess, Sam was the Vig in my books and both the scums were gone. Terrible![DOUBLEPOST=1522836835][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is weird. That means CK was lying?
Lynch me and end it before I feel even more embarrassed. @SamSax.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
This is weird. That means CK was lying?
Actually the SK will appear town, surprise is that it wasn't known to me. Hence saved and CK wasn't lying, my game would've been over on Day 2 only I guess.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Lynch: Villain.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I was going to post ... how does everyone feel about a post where we openly and honestly talk about tactics, tells and how we all play? Try to even the playing field a bit?
Yes please, I need it especially with you around. :p You are seriously a very good mafia player and you read me most of the times. It will help a lot.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
So that proves, when I'm not playing - town wins. :p

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
And to add more to it I was the one who killed Benjamin Miles "C-Note" Franklin.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
you read me most of the times. It will help a lot.

Its not universal though, for some reason I have an easier time reading you than others. Surendar especially I'm terrible at reading. I'm also not great at orchestrating a lynch without putting myself on the chopping block. Here Ive stopped caring about that cause I'm eliminated anyway. I'm not sure if that will make you feel better or not.

In no way do I think the thread should be one way, it would need alot of the regulars contributing how and why we caught each other...

Last edited:

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Was a good game, great job mod :thumbs Was only in it for a day but it was entertaining to follow nevertheless.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Yeah, thanks for the game buddy @Yash. Activity was a bit of an issue but liked the setup, was interesting till the end before I spoiled it. Nevertheless.. a good game with a lot of positives. I had a good time playing a part. Cheers and thanks. :thumbs

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Yeah, thanks for the game buddy @Yash. Activity was a bit of an issue but liked the setup, was interesting till the end before I spoiled it. Nevertheless.. a good game with a lot of positives. I had a good time playing a part. Cheers and thanks. :thumbs
And what was going through your head when CK claimed and then confirmed you as town? :p

Users who are viewing this thread