PS3 or XBOX360 which is better?

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I live in India,And i have decided to buy a gaming console,I am in a confusion that Whether to buy Xbox 360 or Ps3?

So,I need your opinion.:)

harrisb

International Coach
Depends what you want the console for,

Although the Ps3 is slightly more expensive, to play online on an Xbox360, you need to buy an Xbox live subscription, whereas online is free on the PS3.

That's pretty much the only thing i can see that could point you in one direction or the other.

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Thanks for the suggestions,But ps3 seems to be very costly.:(

themuel1

International Coach
Thanks for the suggestions,But ps3 seems to be very costly.:(

A number of friends have an XBOX 360 and most have had a problem with it.

PS3 graphics are better, it has far bigger potential for games in the future because the hardware is far superior than the XBOX's, blu ray movies, free online multiplayer etc.

Even if it means saving for longer, buy a PS3. You won't regret it.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
PS3 Slim 120 GB is 19990 only. And XBOX 360 (250 GB with wi-fi and kinectic) is for 21770.

I have played on both in SONY 3D, Panasonic Plasma TV and Samsung LCD TV. Did not found much difference so would say go for PS3 Slim as
1. Yo do not need to pay for online experience
2. Works as media player as well
3. No noise
4. Very reliable.XBox tend to get ROD though less now
5. Games price are same on both consoles

P

pcfan123

I've had both and come to the conclusion that Ps3 is the best for the average gamer. It's free online, better graphics, less crap to buy/upkeep, no maintenance issues and of course Blu Ray.

If you are all into online gaming and clans and spend your life playing video games, then the extra money might be worth it for XBOX.

The argument that ps3 is more expensive is only made by people who don't have either system. By the time you upgrade your XBOX and play online for a few months it costs way more. Over the course of 2-3 years, its ridiculously more. Even little things like batteries in the controller.

If you want to game on a Microsoft system, get a PC.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Also if PS3 seems like expensive then you are wrong. The games cost more holes in your pocket over the time than console.

SciD added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Computer games though come in range between 200 - 1000 bucks.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
I can't handle a PS3 controller, 360 just feels better although I still suggest PS3 for free online
Before I got my 360, I played both and couldn't take the PS3 controller, probably because I had an original Xbox

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
I can't handle a PS3 controller, 360 just feels better although I still suggest PS3 for free online
Before I got my 360, I played both and couldn't take the PS3 controller, probably because I had an original Xbox

I too prefer the XBOX controller over the PS3's. Hands never seem to feel tired with the former.

P

pcfan123

I am the exact opposite, the off centered thumbsticks on XBOX hurt my palms after a few minutes. Then again I have been using ps controllers since PS1 and have probably developed muscle memory for it.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I find that the PS3 is the most friendly to those without thumbs. Something you should factor into the buying process as you don't want a useless console should you lose your thumbs.

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
So i guess it is better to buy PS3.:)

themuel1

International Coach
I find that the PS3 is the most friendly to those without thumbs. Something you should factor into the buying process as you don't want a useless console should you lose your thumbs.

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread